Reviews for A Certain Ice Princess
Airchi chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Haha keep these coming, very funny fanfic xD
Darman700 chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
very good chapter just need to work a little more on the grammer but other than that I realy like the story I just read all 6 chapters and they were all very sweet keep at it and I can't wait for the next chapter I hope you update soon
bekronthegreat chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
this is an amazing story! i love the part when mikoto and mika fought...really brings out the tsundere in mikoto :P, well apart from some grammatical mistakes the story as a whole weren't to shabby...im not the one to talk though anyway please keep updating! its been awhile since i read a good story..
Anthyel chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
I think this is a good story, and Mika is a good character (making Mikoto feel pressured and a little flustered, muahahaha) maybe a lot of grammar errors making it a little hard to read (good thing I'm an experienced reader, so I don't give a damn), keep working and aim to a good/fitting finish for your story. Good luck n_n.
Misaka 20.001 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
first impression, flat plain, your writing style is lack. Guess there are sth to do with english. But the idea is interesting. I will keep reading
IarIz chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
ive been waiting fo this for soooo long...and its worth the wait

keep up the good work
Meeelvin WooolF chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
AWeeessooomeeee looking forward to the next chapter!
Kuroi5 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Good enough, tough i feel the rason of battle is absurd. Haha.. Very childish.. Jugdement huh? Very suit to touma who always "help" person. Haha.. I looking forward to next chapter.
bumbabumbumbum chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
im not yet finished with chapter 1 but.. isnt touma living in an all-boys dorm? just saying.. dont know if its au..

oh and one more thing.. there's quite a few grammatical errors but can be easily fixed :D

good story btw
61wisampa chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
really cool chapter! :DD Mika's awesome XD update please!
Kuroi5 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wahaha.. I kinda like it. Truthfully i dont like magic very much and this fic bring the world with no magic at all. But it been awhile this fic didnt get update. But i hope you will update soon for me. Lol.

ps: i have feeling that kamijyo family will adopt mika (wild guess)
MarksmanKNG chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
First and foremost, welcome to writing in :P.

Anyhow, some of the things already noted so i'll leave those be.

I feel your details and expressions are limited but that is due to language. To fix this, just read and write a whole lot more :D. The improvements will come in due time.

Second, I feel as though your compressing entire arcs into one chapter makes it rather...fast. Taking it slower and expressing your characters more (especially your own character) will go to great lengths in helping readers to understand and feel your characters. It lets you build moments of emotions as well and lets readers go imaginative in sense of predicting the end (Although you can say that its quite fixed for a good ending lol)

By the way, are you using a word processor such as Microsoft Word? They help quite a bunch :P.

The content is definitely your strong points which again is only limited by language. So keep it up and don't give up ;D.
rnn21 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Hahaha, awesome chapter. Mika is mean XD
aznjimmeh chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
it's a little hard to understand due to the grammatical/spelling mistakes. However I understand the story and can imagine the creativity in your writing, so that is a very good qualitative point in your story.

ZECROSS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK, you do say that there are grammar and spelling mistakes as well, however your english is just as bad if not worse. After reading some of the things you have written I am amble to confirm that your english is horrible, so dont come in here saying this persons english sucks because yours does as well.

anyways back to the point keep up the good work, I hope to read more of this story
EXpertUS chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
yo! you might knew this but at the time of the Poltergeist Arc, Touma already lost his memories... cheack out the story timeline here wiki/Story_Timeline... see ya!