Reviews for Vocaloid School Stories
kaykay chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love this well so far
anime lover no.1 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
What? How? Who? Where? When? Why?
FruitPudding chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Are you even active? :(
YuukiAmaryllis chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Lol, I just loveeeeeeee this fic XD. It's so cute XD. I couldn't wait for more, so please, don't drop it, please please? *puppy-eyes*
Kari Yurika chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Write more already!
G0LD3NP3N chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Excellent chapter. I'm happy I haven't seen any errors yet for the past few chapters. Keep up the good work..

Hm, I wonder what happened in Luka's past...I hope to find out soon.

Can't wait for next chapter, bye! :)
UmiFujijou chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awesome plot, but your characters aren't really progressing. Maybe in the next story you could show a different side of the characters. Miku could also like Len for something else, not just his looks.

Oh yea, love the Luka, Gakupon and Kaito part. It intrigues me and makes me want to know more about the story behind these three characters. :)
G0LD3NP3N chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Yay you finally updated! No errors, which makes me even happier! :D

Great chapter, I hope this keeps up.
SnowLily01 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I love this story! nothing else to say but update!
Yasumi Mizuki chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Funny. I laughed when Len asked Rin if Miku would take care of Len if he got sick himself. Ha!

Mizuki
Yasumi Mizuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I Like it, no, I Love It. It's so cute. And I also see that You like my story as well.

Mizuki
G0LD3NP3N chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Another great chapter. :) Your grammar is improving and I can't wait for next chapter.

I didn't see any errors in here, and I hope you don't make any next chapter.

Mackenzie
varshe05 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
what a huge improvement in your grammar O.O (though I often get grammar mistakes too)... but anyway, good chapter, keep up the good work! ;D
G0LD3NP3N chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I'm happy you decided to take my advice. :)

The chapter is great, just saw an error.

"L-len! Don't scare me like that!"

You didn't put a capital for Len's name. It was supposed to be L-Len! It only works that way with other words:

"H-hey! Don't scare me like that!"

Pretty much all I saw.

I have an idea for next chapter!

How about Rin pretends she is sick, but instead of staying in the dorm, she spys on Miku and Len.

I hope you consider the idea!

Mackenzie
Exilo chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This story is one of the more slowly progressing ones but that's completely fine! Usually in a slow progression story descriptive details are seen all the time, in which your details to your sentences are amazing, you captured every single character nicely and most of all you topped it all up with a sticky situation between the 2 best friends about Len.

Certainly at this point of time many things can happen. Oh dayum, I'm pretty into this aren't I?

Oh, before I forget, there was just a slight mistake in grammar here:

"She opened her eyes and saw his brother heading right at her."

It's not "his" b/c it's in Rin's point of view. So try something like this:

"She opened her eyes and saw her brother heading towards her."

Hope that helps and good luck with the next chap! )