Reviews for Out of the Shadows
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
in regards to your author's note, I think you managed on all accounts. To be honest I prefer your version of events to the original work.
CoralTea chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
195 dollars for one book? ._. well I gotta say that was amusing joke so I'm not really bothered by it.
who.am.I.2000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Good start! :)

PS: Sorry for the lame comment, I'm really tired. XD
Ralyn Longs chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
Great stuff! One of the better stories I've read this year. The writing was excellent, with particularly good characterisation and pace... I wouldn't have minded more drastic changes from canon, but truth be told it was different and fresh enough not to bother me at all. Thanks for writing!
Draco Oblivion chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Wow, didn't expect the team to actually hold off Orochimaru, figured his planned appearance was just there to act as a time limit :P
Draco Oblivion chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
OMFG that was probably the least explosive but most intense and dramatic thing I've ever read a Naruto character do xD
Kind of feel bad for Naruto sucking so bad even though he trained with Jiraiya still, you're not a Naruto hater are you? :(
Draco Oblivion chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Wow, Shika's turned into some suave play boy, Asuma would be proud of his students flirting :3
Draco Oblivion chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Wow Shino's victory was pretty sadistic :P
Draco Oblivion chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Damn, Shikamaru's match was beyond badass :')
Loved Neji and Lee's figh too, it's a shame Lee had to lose though at least it'll give Naruto a reason to still get stronger.
Draco Oblivion chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Haha loving how much focus you're putting on the Ino-Shika-Cho families, hope the other characters won't be left too far behind though :P
Draco Oblivion chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Wow this was amazing! For one the scene of someone getting suspicious of Kabuto has been the most realistic I've read, seeing as it is the undisputed genius of the rookie 9. Also the idea that Shikamaru has changed enough to gain the ire of every other contestant in a situation like this has made me excited for the rest of the story :D
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Loving the intensity, can't wait to see what a change in attitude can produce :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Daaaaaaayyyumn. That was really intense, didn't think Shikamaru's change would come at such a cruel and harsh price :P
Elise chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Amazing story. Very captivating plot and writing- I enjoyed it very much. :) Thx for writing it.
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
It was soooo predictable that Choji was not gonna die. Kinda meh. It was a good arc and chappy but that last part was way too cliche and predictable lol. Choji actually dying would have been a grim and bad-ass plot twist. But still good stuff. I guess you cant have your protagonists die yet.. (though someone should die eventually. need that to make real stuff happen!)