Reviews for Out of the Shadows
The-Alcatraz chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
So when are we going to see this elusive next chapter. This story is great I've been looking forward to next chapter for a while. Keep up the good work.
RedEye00 chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
Great story so far. You have brought a depth to the characters that make up Team 10 that not many authors have done. Shikamaru is so much more of an interesting character than just a lazy boy that says 'troublesome' and I can see that in your story.

I look forward to the next chapter.
L00kselly chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Love the story! Please update soon :)
Lithos Maitreya chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
Epic story. Seriously. I love their team, even though I can't remember the number, and now their even more epic. Yay!

Keep writing!
morning-tonight chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
I haven't felt this engrossed by a chapter fic in a while. I love your character portrayals and your splits from cannon to non-cannon are in character and yet make your story original. You also write the action sequences very well. Asuma is really showing another side of himself and I like how you give more insight to his relationship with Kurenai. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks.
ldizzle chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
wow, it always amazes me when there are authors this good who have such few reviews. Sometimes I feel like there is almost an old boys network here in that there are certain very popular authors with thousands and thousands of reviews and then there are authors who they are tied to in some way or another who also gain popularity and reviews due to those ties.

Basically this is one of the better stories I've read, very well written, moving and well thought out in terms of plot. Believable in its pacing and the characters' progress and growth.

Kudos!
chessvain chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
yet another of your stories that i have been very ungratiful for here i am enjoying your story so much and this is still the first time i review it makes me feel really guilty.

I really like how much you have team ten grow up in this i cried when the poor lewel maker died. and all of the battles so far have been fantastic absolutletely amazing.

Also Shino is one of my altime favorite characters and while you haven't do alot with him i like what you have shown. I liked how he seemed to be taken in by ino in hinata's body only to reveal he was never fooled in the first part. while it's never been shown exactly how smart shino is i always have considered him to be close to shikamaru in terms of tactics.

I loved all the preliminary battles so far and really look forward to shino's battle hope it's amazing.
Shinethedown chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
A very good chapter again, very entertaining. I wish Lee could have won but he put up at good fight. The other fights were good, but I wish Naruto could have won the way he did in cannon, not because of the fart however funny it was XD

Good chapter and I hope you can update soon
Gulanticus chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Here is a question for you: in cannon Lee was found standing and ready to fight while unconscious - setting a precedence for future fights. Did you decide away from that aspect or was that not part of the story plan?
carol chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
shikamaru is a sexy motherfucker.

please,let him stay with temari.
Ginjaa Ninjaa chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I meant to say I am disappointed in how you handled asuma. The auto correct on my phone didn't work correctly.

Also continuing on, it seems that you have made asuma a bit too much of a pussy.
Ginjaa Ninjaa chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I am disappointed in your portrayal of adulation. I expected you to write about how asuma hated how shikaku favoured work and drinking over kids just like how horuzen favoured work and orochimaru over him.
Shinethedown chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Very good chapter and very good fic. Very unique and intersting to read, the only advice I can give is don't make them to powerful/hax to quick, or have the other genin teams recieved a little power up like team 10?

Hope you can update soon
Prodigy Of War chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
I just wanted to say FINALLY SOMEONE FIGURED IT OUT! People have been making shikamaru suck, time after time after time, when he has the greatest potential, imo. I'm so happy you put in the fact he can't make people suddenly make weapons appear out of thin air, or make weapons disappear in the blink of an eye. Though to be honest, I never thought about using other peoples weapons against them. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I eagerly await the next chapter.
Kimiz chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
It's three in the morning, so I'll stop here. Tomorrow I'll continue. Just wanted you to know that I'm loving the story so far, I love Team 10, and you managed to capture them in a way that was endearing and at the same time in-character. I was sooo proud after seeing them being all badass in Shippuuden xD Oh, I don't know if anybody told you yet, but just in case they haven't, Shikamaru's mom's name is Yoshino. She's awesome, I love his parents xD Looking forward to the rest!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »