Reviews for Out of the Shadows
Gulanticus chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Neji vs Rock Lee! Out of all the matches, I think this is the one that you have to give your all too. The rivalry is too deep not too. Great posting and enjoyable fight between two of the lesser used chuunin. There is enough here to separate this story from another one posted by ANBU Dave: Kageme Complete - I think that's the story.

Other than that, I wish your chapters were longer, but I will be patient while this story plays out.
Birdman chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Cool story bro. Really liking this story the characters are well thought out with their own personalities and there development is believable. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SomeFlemishGuy chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
Loved the nex chapter! I can't wait to see what'll happen between Shikamaru and Gaara.
Akai Tenshi96 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Yes! I have been waiting for so lang and when you finally update, it is an good, long, fantastic chapter. Love, love, love! I really hope you keep up the good work, cause I can't live without this story. Ifyou find all the positive words in this world, and put them all together, that would be how, I would describe your story. Amazing! Keep on writing this Awesom story.

Thanks for InoShikaCho Chronicles!
Gulanticus chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
I'm imagining Ino sliding under the kunochi's punch on her knees - hair just grazing the forest floor. What a beautiful sight! What can I say - I'm a guy!

Thanks for sharing
hackneyqueenextreme chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. The perspective chosen is unique and a real breath of fresh air. The non-cannon changes have made the character growth very didsinct while still falling under the believable category. The emotional segments well balance the changes in the mindset of the main characters. I have especially liked how you have fleshed out characters that the origoinal cannon left fairly static. Your interactions among charaters have held fairly true to the basis presented in the canon but the phycological examination of the why's have helped the reader to have a greater understanding of the pressures of living the presented existance. My favorite portion though has to be the fact that Team 10 has grown to be such a strong team. The canon gave them potential but it never quite clicked. In your story, that potential has been explored without moving to the extreme side where they are so tough they could beat anyone without batting an eye. I can not wait to see where you will take this story next!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
cool
Rileyyy chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
you have no idea how happy i am that you updated! Shikamaru is up there with Itachi on my list of favortie characters and i think you're doing him justice ). i've been dying for an update, and here it is. so thank you! and please update as soon as you can )
Miroku Kensei chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Wow. I am enthralled with the direction you are going with both team 10 and the story as a whole.
Akai Tenshi96 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I have been waiting so long for an update and i can't say anything besides this: It was worth waiting for. I personally love team 10, Shika is also my fave, so this was exactly what I like in , thank you so much for this chappie.
Gulanticus chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
hehehe I like it! I do not think this was too sappy. I expect partents to make speeches before a big event. I think that you should have written in Naruto's speech. Together with what Shikamaru pulled, I think the speech would have been perfect.
Osamura chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I've always been fond of team 10, so this story is a real treat.

It did have a slow start but the excellent characterization still made it enjoyable. I think I like your with Ino the most. You actually make her a rather likable and interesting character, which I don't think she always comes off as in the manga/anime, and she's stronger too. Your genin Ino may already be stronger than chunin Ino currently in the manga, and that's awesome.

I can't wait to see what this new, stronger team 10 does in chunin exams. Update soon!
Wenxi chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Pretty. I love your descriptions. Setting the shadow on fire, and Temari's POV. I'm glad they're serious now though. It's nice reading about Team 10/8/Gai.
Smozzick chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Update? Please?

Really good team 10 story, keep it up!
Gulanticus chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Nice to see ya spending some time with Ino. And interesting use of the Shadow and Katon Jutsu. I'm looking forward to the exams; to see if you will have Shikamaru and Temari fight
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »