Reviews for The Accessory
Tataliny chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Still love your work! Thank you!
ExecutiveShrimp chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That was adorable. I'm usually not drawn to fluffy, humorous stories. I dont know what made me click on this story but I'm glad I have finally given this genre a try. Although I'm not convinced on their characterizations in this story, it worked for this purpose and this take on Heero's stoicism was very endearing.
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Nice ending haha
shadowcat0070 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Was rereading through this and some of your other work ) Your Gundam Wing stories are some of my favorites!
Danyu chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
oh, this is wonderful. now i have something to think back on and smile about. suddenly the 4 am shift doesn't seem so dreary. thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's a bummer that I found your work so late in the game. This is wonderful! the fandom is slowly trickling along, but I miss all of the stories people used to come up with. I wish there was a new batch of people going at it!
You're an amazing author. I stayed up practically all night reading your work!
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was cute. And hilarious. :)
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very funny! Loved it
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
very funny. :) and poor wuffers. btw, i looked up what a messenger bag is and i think it's quite popular for both sexes. i think it's a typical school bag. though taking it tp such a fancy gathering might be a bit weird.
starless-ocean chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hilarious XDDD
JediArtemis chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Kawaii! Dyna, this was sooooo cute. I loved seeing Heero look after Duo, and carrying a "pack." LOL I'm pretty sure you had fun with this one. It showed!

*hugs*

Artemis
battousai7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
hehe i want a man purse for my BF now

i do hope you still keep writing even if you have to update once a year :)
Solitaire chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
A "Dyna Dee" story...it made my week! Thanks for the giggle! Blessings to you, Solitaire
Yanagi-wa chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
a man purse? That is priceless. Poor Wufei had no idea what he was starting.

I carry an actual packpack a lot. It's stuffed full of art stuff. *g* and snacks, and tissues, and ... you get the idea. *hugs* Excellent work.
camillian chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
the "pack" really seems like something heero would have around to keep both him and duo organized and ready for anything :) i second that trowa and quatre should have one as well!