Reviews for Blackbird
Greenfeathers88 chapter 3 . 1/29
Awe, yay! Happy ending! So glad it wasn't sad, I would have cried a river leading to a lake, leading to the ocean! But that doesn't really make any sense, oh well! Great job again!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Oh it didn't just make me sad, no not sad at all. I was CRYING while reading the whole chapter (Story actually). I know I'm late but I COULD NOT just leave this WITHOUT reviewing first. So, sorry about that, I hope you dont mind, and yeah, thanks for writing this! Also. you asked to let you know about spelling mistakes, um, you spelt 'dying' wrong, you wrote 'dieing' (In the part while Robin's talking to his dad. 21st line of the chapter, to be exact). Just thought I should let you know. Anyway thanks for the story (I know there's another chapter but I just thought I should thank you) so thank (I'm sorry if it's a bit too many thank you's but I REALLY feel as though I should).
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
...Man, this was... SO AWESOME! And yeah the ending was really good and yeah I enjoyed it. I'm sorry I know I'm late in reviewing, but I just felt as though I had to it was WAY too good to just leave alone (without reviewing). Also have you tried reading this story (starting from the second chapter) while listening to Release my Soul-Guilty Crown. It sounds awesome! I'll leave a link just in case you decide to try it:
watch?vS3yVyubh5w8
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
"I know I don't really believe in you, God." Bruce started. . .

Silly Batman, have some faith! The quote unquote God (HallosEve) of this fanfiction will not let him die! Robin is too popular of a character!
StarShadow Sword chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Wow. Great story. Absaloutly AMAZING. I just have to say, one of the things that stuck out to me the most was that you chose to make Roy the first one to go up to Robin out of all the heroes. I really liked that. It just shows some special connection to me between those two.
StarShadow Sword chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I can't believe it... You actually made me cry on this one! It was so sad! I LOVE IT. Roy's good-bye speech hit me the most, and Batman's (or Bruce's) was a very close second. I had always had a feeling Roy and Robin were connected in a special way! You brought that out to me.
PhoenixK14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love the story :)
Clove15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Sniff Robin
Oomara13 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
*blinks away tears* this was beautiful.
Lakeshine chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
realy god but if you want to make the last chapter longer you could have dick tell bruce about seeing his parents
Sparrow-DawnUNITE chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
that was beautiful! i cried. so. hard. XD oh my gosh, oh my gosh *deep breath* just wow. this is a work of art right here. whenever someone says 'blackbird' i'm just going to break down into uncontrollable sobs!

Sparrow
greekfreak101 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
soooooooooooo good. but i cried.
Karin Matthews chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
omg Hallo'sEve this is all your fault, im sat here bawling my eyes out! which is good cus i means your story is fantastic but at the same time omg i cant stop crying!
HeteroChromium chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
It's absolutely lovely. Great job and keep it up!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
AWW! I cried when everyone was saying goodbye! ESPECIALLY Wally, Roy, Alfred, and Bruce! This story is amazing! *sob* He came back! :'D You. Are. AMAZING! Anyway, this story was totally asterous! I know I seem to be repeating myself but I can't help it!

Great story!