Reviews for Pride Lord
Your being inconsistent if Harry was the father of all hollows then how could have other bigger hollows chased him around when he was small.
Also it looks like you have a problem either sticking to one size for Harry or describing his size. Saying that the only things bigger than Harry are gillians and that Vivek (who is 6 feet tall) is like half his size and sits on Harry's head.

My bad if someone already told you this but I just had to point it out, not to mention that I checked the date of the last update after I already started writing this review.
The Kromann chapter 5 . 6/6
Cant wait to see Dumbledick get brutally mudered.
Penny Lu chapter 5 . 4/21
Totes awesome! This story is like soooooooo interesting! Please update soon!
SakuraLuck chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
fuck you dumblewore snivellus
Itharax chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Such a pity that a so promising story was discontinued. The way you tied the two worlds was excellent and I was looking forward to see Halibel and Harry interacting, not to mention see the face off between Harry and the old fart. I really hope that you will continue this story or give it for adoption to an equally good writer to finish it.
Firestar Prime chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Please update more this is getting very interesting.
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
you gotta continue this. Its freaking awesome.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
interesting. the afterlife is a crazy place... in the anime and fictional world.
regfurby chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Surprisingly intriguing story. I wonder how many of the Shinigami are secretly corrupt. Considering the state of the Rukongai, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them were like the Purebloods...

Still, there are some somewhat decent characters from the Shinigami side, hopefully they survive the crossfire and learn the truth of their world.
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Please update! This story is really, really good!
ElectraX12 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
am i right to assume that Dumbles Master is Death? I mean who else would o the Deathly Hallows as his "treasures"? Anyway I can't wait to see what will happen next ;) Update as soon as you can !
Zecht chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
very interesting, too bad it's abandoned
TheDreamerofStories chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
dogman999 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I like how the story is going keep up the good work. Hope that you will update soon.