Reviews for Pride Lord
Firestar-harry chapter 5 . 6/30
Please update more this is getting very interesting.
Heron-Of-Sparta chapter 5 . 1/12
you gotta continue this. Its freaking awesome.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/3
interesting. the afterlife is a crazy place... in the anime and fictional world.
regfurby chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Surprisingly intriguing story. I wonder how many of the Shinigami are secretly corrupt. Considering the state of the Rukongai, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them were like the Purebloods...

Still, there are some somewhat decent characters from the Shinigami side, hopefully they survive the crossfire and learn the truth of their world.
Darkhybrid chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Please update! This story is really, really good!
ElectraX12 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
am i right to assume that Dumbles Master is Death? I mean who else would o the Deathly Hallows as his "treasures"? Anyway I can't wait to see what will happen next ;) Update as soon as you can !
Zecht chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
very interesting, too bad it's abandoned
TheDreamerofStories chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
D: THERE ARE NO MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS ENTRANCING STORY TO READ D: THE HORROR. WHY HAST THOU NOT CONTINUED?
dogman999 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I like how the story is going keep up the good work. Hope that you will update soon.
armahgeddon chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
ist this abandoned? i so enjoy good hollow crossovers
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Oh My Hades!

Who the hell could Snape be in Bleach?

Interesting!
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
HarryHermione Please!
entelejent chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Some nice ideas, but not much of a story.
XPGamer chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Yamamoto isn't evil or manipulative, so I disagree with you having him being Dumbledore (reincarnation or not). I anything it would be Kisuke if not Aizen.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013