Reviews for Without Faith I Have Nothing
dementedcupcake chapter 6 . 6/10
Please finish this I am in love with it and dying to know more about Lincoln and Emily's past. It is so freaking interesting
Lady-Finwe chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
update soon please :)
rattychipmunk chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
lostgirlxX6277 chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
I love this story, never read a Lincoln/OC story but this is really good, Lincoln deserves some love :p please continue it, I want to know what happens between the two of them!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
melbelprincess chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Update!
Little Miss Fearless chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
So I've been following this story since you first posted and I must say, I really love it! Emily is a really cool character and well written. I like her spunky personality. Can't wait to see how you involve her in this whole escape plan Michael's got planned. I shall continue to read and review this. Keep up the wonderful work! I can't wait for the next update. :)

-Fearless
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
This is one of the best written Prison Break stories I've read. It makes me sad that you've stopped updating!
ShortyMcFreckles chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
So I'm in love with your story...I feel like they aren't too many Lincoln fics out there and so to see a good one makes me really happy. :) Keep up the awesome writing! :D
fdjfhdsgjldsfbgjfgnfdl chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
good story so far, love emilys character! Please update again soon:)
lauraxo13 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
good story so far, love emilys character! Please update again soon:)
Kaiseriin chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I love your story! Hope you update soon! :)
RDJ4Life chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Awesome job! Glad to see people are still writing Prison Break fics! Keep it up! :D
Silently Tearful chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
I really like this story its interesting. I hope Emma and Lj become close. Hope you update soon.
Lady-Finwe chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
wow awsome love it thats the first prison break fanfic ive read and i really like it:)