Reviews for Resistance
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Please post soon its good
DeLene chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
Please please please update soon Im dying to know what happens.
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
will thr b more?/
Angelstarshimmer chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
cannot wait
Laura3 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Your story: it is exciting. I really appreciate and I am delighted to read! Really good job! Really GREAT. I absolutely love your writings! "If only" and. I can not wait for a new chapter! Soon: PLEASE!
Jennifer Catlin DiNozzo chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Dude! This story is really goood! Please just make Liv tell El. I mean, he's already figured it out, hasn't he? The last name, the picture frame, Liv's reaction . . . hasn't he connected the dots yet? Anyway, great chapter and I really cannot wait til the next one!
katemax143 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Hi! I love this story, please don't give up on it. I hope that you will update soon!
asl1203 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
very good update please. but u might want to check your spelling.
Jessica chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I'm really sorry that you thought your readers have left you! They can't have becausecthis story is fab and we're only 3 chapters in, most people from experience wait to see if the writer is a regular updater before reviewing so that they don't get too invested in the story only to find that the updates are few and far between.

Hope thus helps!

Don't be discouraged! Your a great writer x
BensidyCity chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Yes yes yes I love this story! The only reason I don't review all th time is because I always read these on my iPod and it's always at like, 2am, so I am too lazy, haha. I think I should make it my rest-of-the-summer resolution to comment from now on, haha
Amy chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Good story, more update
Alysssss chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
ohmygoshh this is amazing! pleasepleaseplease continue(:
edge15684 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Hi,

I would love to see the first chapter of Love, Life and Fear.
edge15684 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I can't wait to hear about her reasons. I know that she's Faye's mom but I'm sure there is more.
edge15684 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011