Reviews for Lenses
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Yukio is so cold-hearted, at least he appears to be. Poor Rin! Haha.
Utahime Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yukio so cute XD
Urube chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Even if Rin doesn't look like it, he's actually doing his homework - he's just not smart enough to answer them all. XD
Kiyoshi Kitana chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh derp derp, this is so cute! Poor Rin, but he deserves it after breaking Yukio's glasses. :P
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Haha, how cute. But really...Yukio IS a demon, giving so much hw, punishing them with rocks, and other creative punishments. -_-;
Lirymi chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
hihihi nice! I love Yukio and Rin! They are so great brothers!

Nice little story thought i prefered the 2 first ;)

Please continue your writing its so nice and funny to read them. Oh! Please once you'll have enough information do some on Mephisto Pheles pretty please! It's my fav character x3

Thank you! And Good luck for future stories!
yarra chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
MAGNIFICENT! That is all...

No, not really. I wanted to say more but then I would fill your inbox with more cliche words...
buttcake chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I lawled. This was hilarious. xD

I myself would be pretty shocked if someone I know opened a drawer and revealed their collection of glasses. -.- That'd be just plain scary.

Yukio is so awesome. c: Great job!
Yukio is love chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was fun to read. Great story.

I'd like to see more story of Ao no Exorcist from you.

Lol, if i was Rin, I think I would have the same reaction.

Poor Rin..no matter how hot and handsome Yukio is, I really wouldn't want him as a teacher, XD. Homeworks and assigments are so not my thing.

Keep up the good work .
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like how you fondled with Yukio's WEIRD collection of specs and how you managed to wrap everything around it so lightly! It is indeed a joyful reading to me! Thanks for writing this sweet little story! :)
Seme-Yandere chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG, Rin's reaction was so funny! Though, I'll probably react the same way too if I were him