Reviews for Answers that You'll Seek
To cute
Queen-LongMaySheReign chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Loved the interaction in this!

BTW, mind if I use Temporary Nocturnal Behavior as a possible blog title? I love it!
ChrystalK114 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Nice job!
Malica15 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, I love sibling love, it's just so sweet! Good job in this fanfic!
T chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
RoyalDragonSeer chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was excellent! I saw that episode all ready and that one was on my top ten favorite list. Poor Martin being fooled by a doubleganger Chis. And to top it off, he was feeling guilty for not knowing who was who until the very end of the episode. Great job.
Tuskafel chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was excellent, I can feel my angst subsiding for the time being. Hey you should write something like this in response to the Platypus episode. Sort of what Chris thinks about how the villains talked about him while he was shrunk.
waterfall13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really loved this story! I always wondered what Martin might have felt after, even if accedentally) letting that happen. it's nice to see Martin caring and looking out so much for his younger brother. Must have been really hard for him. I love this because it gave me a good image of what could have happened afterwards. ive always loved the special bond these two have. great job!
BecomingOneWithRussia chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awww that was cute :) I love the bond between these two so much, it makes me miss my own brothers a lot since we used to watch the Kratts all the time when we were little. now I'm just happy to be able to share these wonderful brothers with my little nephew :) awesome job on capuring both their personalites :)
Badwolf1993 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
D'aww! This is so sweet! This really makes me wanna write one for Wild Kratts now! You have inspired me. I'm gonna write one now. But anywho, this was really sweet and very well written. Keep up the great work!
buzzxjessie27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I luv dis story! martin is just so sweet to care so much for chris! martin is the best kratt bro ever! and not menchin his cartoon is so hot! i think martin loves aviva! they are cute together! i luv martin kratt! he sooooooooooooooooooooo hot!
sophielightyear1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I liked this story alot! im very excited about the stories you'll write later. i want to have my own ff account,but my phone doesnt do it. i will have to use my dadd' laptop. im writing a story of my own. it is about martn,and it is from the flight of the draco lizard. once i post it i hope you can check it out:)
buzzxjessie27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Lol this story! this is the best wild kratts fic its going on my fav storys now! lol
buzzxjessie27 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
buzzxjessie27 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Omg! a wild kratts fanfic! LOVE this story! and by the way im 15 and LOVE wild kratts! and my fav episode is the flight of the draco! martin is my fav! he really funny and a cute cartoon guy! i love it when hes a model for donida! smoochy face! lol good job!