Reviews for Secretary to the Generals
Asherit chapter 1 . 3/5
That was a great story *_*
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 2/4
excellent story
Wishfull-star chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
that was amazing I loved the story and thank you for writing it:)
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Damn, this was long! Like...holy cow. But you did such a good job with it - it didn't feel too drawn out nor did it feel rushed or anything like that. And I have to say, I love how you wrote everyone and them all adoring Cloud but going overboard on it at all. And each of Sephiroth's kisses with Cloud...very sexy and definitely made me want more but you kept them short and sweet and I love that, too. AND THE RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HOJO. F YES. THANK YOU!
k123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This was so fun! I love secretary!Cloud being all protective of his generals and Zack, and making their lives easier :). Thanks for writing!
ShadowTomes chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Love it. I reread it all the time.
Person345 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This was a brilliant story. That's all I can say. This was so very interesting with the right amount of drama and humor and action. So really awesome story.
ImploringIdeal chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Great fic. I loved your Cloud.
Nemhain2009 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
ILoveMasterChief chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hmm. I'd probably join the Rufus fan club. Lol.
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Okay firstly- I am in love with this. It was absolutely beautifully done and I imediately reread it as soon as I finished just so I could giggle over it again.

Secondly- have you ever thought of doing a oneshot spinoff or drabble or SOMETHING that involves Cloud finding himself in a heap of trouble he cannot get out of so I can watch the makeshift family of his panic and then worry over him after saving Cloud?
Because I will admit to REALLYREALLYREALLY wanting to see that.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Hah. Haheheheheh...*continues giggling and cackling for what is probably an obscene amount of time* I love fics like this. Adorable. Thank you very much for the story!
Fellow chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Awesome.
Memory25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wonder what Rufus' stalker club's name is. :D
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Soooo cool. Loved it, thanks!