Reviews for Shiver
FadingSlowly chapter 22 . 1/13
love love LOVED this! now off to read the sequel! great job!
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Soo… Am I the only one worried for the dog? (who is feeding Harrison-)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
Loki stop reading vampire smut naughty boy ;-)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
Also god of fire if you want to add his mythology résumé.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
It also means that he can not only lie but also twist the truth, or say the truth but you would never know unless you really knew him.
BlackDrag0n chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
ok now im dying. 1.) what happen to the dog 2.) I understand this leads up to the movie but did he ever actually try to go back to her 3.) DO THEY EVER EVEN END UP TOGETHER LIKE THEY NEED TO BE! (I like how my first though is what happened to the dog...)
Blueberryymuffin chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
As soon as I read about the things he bought I looked up recipes containing those ingredients. So HA! I'm going to be all gloaty while having my Spring Peas with Mint, Veggie Greek Pitas and... something else. Stupid red wine vinegar isn't in most of the recipes I'm finding. But at least I'm gonna eat well! So thank you for motivating me to find recipes I can try!
Dragoncat chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
Wow... What a story! I hope to read the sequel real soon. Keep on writing!
Leila chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Kind of gross that Loki had sex with prostitutes, while he was away.
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
this is so cute! i want a kitty loki lol
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
very nice
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
fabulous!
Dark-Automaton chapter 22 . 5/26/2015
What a lovely story! Although, there are a few errors spattered about, including misspellings, mis-wordings(like saying "hear" instead of "here"), and the occasional omission of conjunctions or objects(one of the examples is up on this very chapter; look at the first paragraph in the second part).

Other than that, I loved it.
Pluv143000 chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Whenever Loki does his inner monalogue I just imagine that that's what my cat's inner thoughts sound like... lol
Whiteroselee09 chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
An interesting read. Definitely satisfied my Loki and Marvel fascination :)