Reviews for Shiver
Leila chapter 6 . 7/23
Kind of gross that Loki had sex with prostitutes, while he was away.
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 3 . 6/23
this is so cute! i want a kitty loki lol
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 2 . 6/23
very nice
tabitha.driskell.9 chapter 1 . 6/23
fabulous!
Dark-Automaton chapter 22 . 5/26
What a lovely story! Although, there are a few errors spattered about, including misspellings, mis-wordings(like saying "hear" instead of "here"), and the occasional omission of conjunctions or objects(one of the examples is up on this very chapter; look at the first paragraph in the second part).

Other than that, I loved it.
Pluv143000 chapter 3 . 5/12
Whenever Loki does his inner monalogue I just imagine that that's what my cat's inner thoughts sound like... lol
Whiteroselee09 chapter 22 . 5/11
An interesting read. Definitely satisfied my Loki and Marvel fascination :)
ChubbyBunny23 chapter 22 . 4/21
STEVE?! Omg... Well atleast this gives is an oppertunity to see more of a jealous, possessive Loki!
CaptainYuuki chapter 1 . 4/19
At first, I wasn't sure about reading because it was mostly in his POV, even if it was written in third person. But I quite liked this chapter
Cookie655 chapter 22 . 1/17
THIS IS AWESOME! So awesome I'm kinda speechless, actually. are you going to continue it? I really hope you do, it's too good to give up!
The story was beautiful :)
But what happened to Ellies dog ?
zelzai chapter 3 . 1/2
So different, so interesting. Loving it so far. :)
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
sequel?

You shouldn't left me hanging there!

This is soooo bittersweet!

Cheesy!
OmuiYuni chapter 22 . 9/1/2014
Im loving this so much! Im going to go see the sequel now but i couldnt leave without reviewin, i smiply love this so much
Rachael557s chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
Okay, I know that I'm super late to the party, but I just had to tell you how much I LOVE this story. Your writing is absolutely terrific! I just found this gem last night and I haven't gotten very far between work and school, but I am devoting as much free time as I can to reading this. Your story sucks me in like a truly great book and that is the highest compliment I can give to any writer. I almost died this earlier this evening when I saw that you had more stories about Loki and Ellie, both from excitement and a bit of dread at the realization that I will be addicted to my phone until I've finished everything. I will definitely be checking into your other works as well! Keep up the great work!
-Rachael