Reviews for Snapshots of Marriage
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
loved this
serena shine chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wooowwww...!you know,I really love it your story,and honestly,I'm crynggg...!god...that really great love-story.;)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
How sweet!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I can totally see why you won 1st place public vote for this. This was so lovely and precious. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and imagination :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Super super sweet and wonderful! A perfect human version of Edward and Bella's love! :)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Made me cry so much!
It was so sweet and Awsome!
Diannyi chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Omg this is the most beautiful story I have ever read..when I started I couldn't stop reading..and when I finished I was crying its so beautiful you did such a awesome job.. And in so glad you won you're the best..it's beautiful I loved..I can't stop babbling but I don't find the words that can describe how beautiful this was.. 3 this will be my fav fanfic forever!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I have both tears and a smile on my face for such a lovely story. It started happy and ended that way with a wonderful lifetime in between. You deserved to win. Thank you.
hdink chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was so sweet! Thanks so much for not showing their deaths or funeral at the end...I always like to end on a happy note!
Pattie0cakes chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow this was so sweet! my bf and i meet when we were 15 and we are still together. i hope we have a great future ahead of us just like edward and bella
katarina1981 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved this. I was wonderful and made me cry like a baby at 4 in the morning when i finished
katarina1981 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
BernieR chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Aww, this fic had me tearing up. What a great fic, and will remain one of my faves! :)
angelrob chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved it!
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved each aged you wrote for. I really thought you were going to kill them at their wedding anni. I loved how they made it 80 years. Really I'm crying. Might be the birth control i started but none the less im crying.