Reviews for Will of the Green Flame
thermalsnipern7 chapter 14 . 7/20
Hidan is a Red Lantern... Great.
yindragonkiba chapter 14 . 3/19
I loved it
Why do you authors always leave the story on a cliffhanger?
SSTR87 chapter 14 . 1/16
Hey hey no! You're not allowed to end this story on a cliff hanger like this! Btw, I can see Sasuke with a yellow, red or the Orange power.
I doubt you'll give it to him, but it's a thought. Also, I am dying for a fighting between Pein and Karu-Sil
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
November 28/2012... more than two years.. that's a long time to go without an update, especially for a rather entertaining story like this one... Hope to see more of it sometime.
lan110885 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Awesome are you going to make more chapters?
The Lost Fox chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Is this going to be given life? Or has the blackness of death come for it? (and if no one gets this...then you are in the wrong story.)
DesmondMiles-TheMasterAssassin chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
No update?
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
Please, update this story as soon as you can! We-the readers of this awesome story-want to know what happens next! Especially if Naruto will ever reciprocate Arisia's feelings!
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Is it the bad touch? Or the really really good touch?
Rebmul chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
I look forward to more
booklover41 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
I see Hidan more as a black Lantern, to be honest.
kit no kaze chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
T the rate or going or developing the twnchi effect from tenchi. Muyo lol a possible heram if u wan it to go that way lol personally I sy go for it lo that would be a hell of aherm full of aliens ahaha no one on his planet can say nyi close lol but tbh ffigured assume would be the red lantern and orochimaru would be black anyway hope u update soon !
Shisarakage chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Interesting... I wonder how this is gonna play out.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
This is gonna be fun:). UPDATE SOON!