Reviews for How to Annoy Each Dexholder
I love Eevees chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
More please! Yellow is easy, just take her pokemon! Though Blue is probably hardest. She just turns tables onto you. Sapphire would be easy to get, with a simple "why are you mad at Ruby" question
PokemonRules chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I love it! I love the whole Ash part
Please write more it very fun to read

Keep on writing
PokemonRules
The poke dude chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH I was laughing the whole thine I read this XD. WHAT!YOU ARE NOT GETTING TO MY HAT! *hat falls off*Imm a girllll
PaloozaChu chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Ahh, Red torture. DO THE REST!
Himawari Mii chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
OMG! Hilarious! The Ash one was great! And I don't care if Red would enjoy it, LOCK THEM INTO A TINY CLOSET! And make sure the others are there filming it or something.. 3 Heh.. I'm EVIL.. Tell Blue to use that to blackmail them later on... Crap, I should write something like that...
wolfboydude52 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was funny. This is also my 50th review. You should continue it, it really was funny. Even if chapters get deleted, never give up. I am not good writer, and I have only started writing in May, 2013 and I know not to give up on writing a fiction. If people enjoy it, keep writing. I wrote a chapter completely out of my head for one author who wanted to know how it actually ended, because I thought I was going to end it on a cliff hanger, but to please I continued. I pleased somebody and it was written well, maybe even better than the rest of it. My point is that I want to see more and I know others agree. To please the people, you should continue writing.
TheFuzzyEevee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is hilarious! Please continue! I need more!
Trainer Fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
On Green tell him that Red watches him while he sleeps XD
Alecy Magix chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hahahaha someone do something he needs a cruel punishment for hurting yellow even if i agree with specialshipping
Valery chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
These are very funny . I don't really support the first one but other than that it is funny. Can you make one for green (male) thank you if you can.I don't support the first because I think that was a little harsh for yellow and i personally don't like special shipping I'm more of a luckyshipping but if you like then I agree. Please make one for green(male) .
pokespe19 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Hahaha... Good job! I'm sorry of what happened to your computer... Virus, right? I read it in the Ruby Unit story. Please update soon, 'cause I wanna know how to trick Blue!
Another forgotten account chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
xD This is hilarious! I love this, and I'll try it on my friends :)

This is great for your first fic! It's not too short, just perfect! :D
pokemon ranger lover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i like this story. right now im laughing so hard right now )
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hahaha this story is funny.

Please make another chapter, I want to know how to annoy another dexholders.
Hecate-Aidonaia chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Funny! Add a little more next time though...