Reviews for Charmed Help Wanted
StardustOwl chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Please keep going with this story, it's really funny.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is really kind of interesting. I hope you write more. I'm a little confused about the two week time skip: wouldn't she have noticed that the joke wasn't ending, all her dvd's disappearing, ect.? Anyway, hope you update soon!
crlncyln chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I can't wait to find out how Ben fits into the magical world! Ben is what Gabe's protector or something? Paige is her whitelighter, but now Wyatt is going to be her whitelighter and Chris is gonna be her friend?

Yikes, lots of cool stuff going on in your story!

Please Update Soon!
bekkahcullen14 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
so happy you updated! This is an amazing story and I hope you update soon.

And I loved that we got a look insie Ben's head. So, is he a witch? Or some other type of mythical creature that's supposed to watch over Gabrielle? Really can't wait 'cause I'd love the whole explanation!

Keep up the good work!
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I don't see a problem with the grammar. Everything is confusing me, but I've read way more confusing stories.

The song is by Finger Eleven. For my request*drumrolls* bring in the Winchester brothers!(what? This isn't a crossover? But you keep mentioning them. Fine, I'll change it) Nevermind; have Gabe kiss Chris. She can still be involved with Ben or whatever, but something with Chris too.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I like how you put her in the world. I also love the Supernatural reference. Update soon.
crlncyln chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love your original character Gabrielle! Is Ben magical?

My all time favorite character from Charmed is half Elder/half witch Chris Halliwell, hint hint ;)

Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was friggin awesome on sooo many levels. Purely amazing and the way you fit charmed into this was perfect!

Update soon please!1
Eaglewind13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Holy cats, I love it! Most of the time I really don't like the ones where people go into the Charmed Universe, especially when they make it like they know the Charmed Ones right away and are like BFFs. I love how you did it like she thought it was a prank. The long chapter was nice, but it could be a bit shorter if you needed it to be. Can't wait for the next chapter!