Reviews for I've Got Mail
Amber Silverwood chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was hilarious! Loved it!
Snodin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
LOL I got the reference for that Doctor Who comedy special. And the Jury Duty summons to his own trial was hilarious too. Love it!
Twylyte chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Hilarious, though I haven't seen enough of the original series to get most of those references... I did get the dream about the Rowan Atkinson regeneration though.

Great stuff,

-Twy
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Time Lord spam, what a crazy unexplored idea! It all sounds very funny and convincing, and I love the Corsair's sense of humor. Nice nod to the silly Doctor Who sketch with Rowan Atkinson, and the Corsair being "special" does fit.

There are a few wibbly-wobbly bits grammar-wise, mostly around the first few paragraphs, but I still love this ficlet!
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Priceless! If I wasn't worried about waking people up I would be laughing my head off. I really need to stop staying up late reading fanfiction... anyway.

The Doctor getting called for jury duty at his own trial was my favourite, I think. That and the "you still owe me" from Drax. LOL.

Can you tell I liked it? XD
Tangerine-Alert chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Brilliant, funny and loved the Curse of Fatal Death reference.
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG! I thought this was brilliant. I had a lot of LOL moments especially with the jury duty one. Very good idea and variation on the theme:)
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this was brilliant! i laughed so hard. the line about making...bigger was so funny!