Reviews for The Rift in The Relations
aaliona chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I know it's been a while since this was updated, but I would love to see more.
Iridescent Individual chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
You aren't abandoning this, are you? It's my favorite story ever!
aaliona chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
It's been ages since this has been updated, but you're not stopping, are you? It's great!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I don't know if you've ever heard of the show "Alphas" but I recommend it for you. It's a sci-fi crime-drama, and one of the main characters is played by none other than Ryan Cartwright.
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
Made me cry every chapter. I'd say you're doing pretty good so far:)
tinmiss1939 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Just want to say that the writing on this is fantastic. It is so true to the characters. They all have different perspectives and different pains.

You've even managed to slip in some humor ("Guess." OH, SWEETS! ILU!) without breaking the flow of the story. Well done. Really looking forward to more.
CaptainAlias chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Hmm...You might want to proofread this a little more carefully; there were a few mistakes.

Otherwise, this is totally awesome. I loved Fischer and Wendell's interaction - it was hilarious. I hope you keep working on this!
Binx23 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
This is a good fic. Granted, I sometimes skip over the Booth/Brennan part simply because I already saw their reactions on the show. Though I do love their individual moments, just not when its basically what they were doing in cannon. Mostly, I read this fic because I wanted to see how others would handle Vincent's death - or in this case, getting shot. I was devastated when that happened, since he was my favorite intern. My brother and I couldn't believe what we were seeing when we saw the scene - I was screaming at the screen actually.

So far, I like how you treated the characters. The only thing I kinda disagreed with, or perhaps, thought you should have mentioned, was the fact that Hodgins and Wendell are really close. This is cannon, and though I liked that you put more depth in Hodgins and Vincent's experiment happy relationship, I must emphasize that Hodgins had a strong and strange relationship with a few of the other interns as well. Case in point, Daisy was like a younger, annoying sister, Fischer a fellow scifi and conspiracy nut, and Wendell is probably his best friend after Zach...

Sorry, I know I'm rambling. Anyway, hope you update!
Hintofsruff chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Yay, more more! Best story ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Can't wait for more. Excited for update!
Stinyx chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
This is good! I cried so bad when Vincent died. Fanfiction brings him back! Please update :-)
galeaya chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Loved that bit with Wendell, it seemed very much in character.
Sunset Studio Tour chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Aisssh, I love this story already XD

Vincent was my favorite of the squinterns DX why did he have to die in the show... DX okay, anyways, good story, im putting it on my favorite stories and story alert!
rose angel 428 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I love this so much! It's well written and everyone seems to be in character...I love this ending to hole in the heart a loooot better than the actual episode...poor Vincent he was my favorite! :( anyways great story!
galeaya chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
This story deserves more reviews! It's definitely one of my favorite Bones stories, not only because of Vincent Nigel-Murray, but because of how well-written and how well-paced it is. Great job, I hope you won't get discouraged. Much love! 3