Reviews for The Visit
titania2811 chapter 4 . 1/3
Loved your story!
DetectiveMichaelScarn chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Nice wrap-up, very optimistic, giving Jeannie the benefit of the doubt. (I'm much more cynical of her, after her relentless emotional abuse of her brother.) Hope there will be more stories about the Andrews family!
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
good, she should realize what she's missing. is this the last chapter?
DetectiveMichaelScarn chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I loved the picture of the family sitting there together watching cartoons, and them inviting Jeanne to join in. Cody is so lucky to have his dads, and Jeanne so lucky to have her brother. I hope she really starts treating him right like he deserves. MORE!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
This is great! Jeanne was just awful in the movie, but it's nice to see her attempting to salvage the relationship between her brother and Shaun. It's going to take a lot to make up for how she treated Zach though...
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Great story! I really liked the way you tried to sympathize with Jeanne (though I agree that she's awful) is this the last chapter or are there more coming?)
A chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Sounds cute and the characters act how i would assume they would. I noticed you only ahd two reviews and wanted to make sure to keep going cuz i like the movie and wanted to see what people would think happens after. The chapter made sense to me, but i'm not know for my coherency.

Keep Writing!
DetectiveMichaelScarn chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Great update! I think you did a great job, just like the movie did, of trying to make Jeanne multi-dimensional. The woman is not 100% evil- she does have feelings. But Zach's intuition is right, she is very manipulative and selfish. Zach and Shaun are doing a great job of not shutting her out completely but being firm about establishing boundaries with her. Can't wait for more!
DetectiveMichaelScarn chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh no, this won't end well. What the hell does Jeannie want? Great start, hope to see more soon, including more tender Zach/Shaun kisses!