Reviews for Firsts
ekuro chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Voldemort's Troll chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh My God. It's not fair, not fucking fair at all. YOU get all this talent, and get stuck working on Fanfiction and Fictionpress when cretins like Stephanie Meyer get to publish shitty fantasy novels. Every time I have a bad day and feel like breaking down, I come to your page and read one of your beautiful, fucked up, Stephen King-esque South Park stories, and everything is alright for a little while. It restores my faith in humanity that a person is actually this brilliant.

Seriously, I don't even SHIP Damien/Kenny or Kenny/Craig, but both pairings just became tolerable and, in your case, likeable.

This is perfect, and even though you will probably never be bothered to read this, that's okay. But I only ask that you let me know if you ever find it in yourself to get a novel published. So yeah. Thank you for showing me there's still magic in the South Park fandom.

Right, er um...bye now!
WOW, I knew Craig asshole, but this crosses the line
WOW, Craig, CHILL!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Why the hell *Pun intended* would Damien read Twilight?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
'or they were worried about getting hit by their parents'-Tweek
Why would Tweek get hit by his parents?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
or they were worried about getting hit by their parents-Tweek
Why would Tweek get hit by his parents?
the meth-addicted Tweek
its coffee-addicted. Do your RESEACH
S.e. Lane chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Damn...I've never read so many stories that were all just so Deliciously fucked up. Keep up the good work ;)
asdfmawesome2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I really like this story, no not like I love this story. But then again I feel bad for Kenny, since he was bullied by Craig and that his girlfriend left. I just love this story!
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't know how I feel. I feel sour. It's like a mix of horrified(From what Kenny went through) and happy(That he ended up with Damien) I also kind of feel like puking. I need my coffee. Most emotion filled story I've ever read, and even though it made me so horrified that there are tears leaking out of my eyes, a grimace implanted on my face, and I feel like puking my guts out, I still have to say that it was by far the best story I've ever read in my entire life. Better than any other fan fiction, or even better than any BOOK. Job well done.
BattyCore chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I make all kinds of weird noises and shout at my laptop when I read your stories. xD You make me the reader feel like they're there, and they're forced to sympathize with the characters. I've even read stories by you about characters I don't like, and still sympathized. You're so good at what you do. It's ridiculous. Seriously. I want to cuddle your profile page and never let go, hahaha. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Violence-check

Rape-check

Slash-check

Two of the best sp characters-check

Everything else that makes this story awesome-double check :3

I worship your stories(mostly for the violence :3)! Keep writing!
lyssa-cakez chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
HER. NAME. IS. KAREN. NOT. KENDRA.

...Now that that's out of the way, thanks. I loved it. I crave Danny (Ahahahahahaha, it's actually a name)constantly. It's my absolute favorite pairing. And the writing was beautiful. Faved.
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Sorry I've been neglecting to give you the reviews that you deserve... It's finals week for me and I've been stressed out beyond all reason. Still, I have been reading, and I think it's about time I sent a review or two your way again. :)

I ADORE how you write Kenny. He's one of the realest Kennys I've ever read - like I actually know the guy or something. And I also love how you keep giving him artistic qualities.. (He DID go to Europe and sing opera on the show...lol) It gives him some really good character depth. A lot of people tend to write Kenny as a straight up badass - and I'm not saying that he's not badass, but like, he's a stoner/drug-abuser/sexual deviant too, ya know? You balance him out very nicely. -sings- "He's the Kenny all the fan girls want.." (bahaha, bad song reference... xD)

I don't think I like Craig as the bad guy as much as I like your super sweet, super apathetically adorable Craig from Flip. You wrote this side of him extremely well, I just... I dunno. I hated his character for fucking with Kenny. Srsly. I wanted to punch him right in the face! . (In other words, you did just as well with your villain as your protaggy. ;D)

My favorite part was in the middle of the story when Kenny drew the picture of all his 'friends' at the train tracks, and how he drew himself in handcuffs and bruised. Such strong imagery for Kenny's inner turmoil... I loved it.

This was just as beautiful as all of your writing tends to be. (I'm in the process of reading the most recent chapter of BM,BM for the second time before I review; akl;fdjk;alfj I loved it SO MUCH...xD) You never seem to have any problems conveying emotion and hardships in your stories. Everything I read from you affects me emotionally because I always get excited, or sad, or scared, etc., when I'm reading. And your content is exactly what I love to read as well - full of true love, friendship, and brave acts of heroism, but at the same time tragic and swamped of angst (and blood and gore and torture and all that jazz that you write SO FUCKING WELL OMG xD).

So keep up the great work, lady~! I'm in love with everything you do as a fanfiction author. :3

~;~Shaku