Reviews for So Fast
love it! hot!
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
so, so, so hot!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
:D!Awwww,Kurt is so adorable here,lol!Loved the ideas!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
phew...that was steamy
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You made the pit of my stomach go all funny and wiggle all over the place. Fun. I liked it. A lot.

*adds to favourites*
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
The silliness is perfect :)
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
All of your stories are so wonderful that I read them repeatedly. This was precious. I enjoyed it immensely. Please write more of what you call "silly" Klaine - just write more, period.
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ohgollygosh. That was... woah. Sexy as hell. Seriously, I envy your writing abilities.
Lydioio chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is great. You're great. They're great.

Keep writing please, please please. You capture these two hooligans perfectly, and I'll be needing a lot more of them over this hiatus. :)

(plus I am far too intrigued by Kurt's whole host of sins to be healthy)
obabema chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
HOLY. SHIT.

THIS WAS FUCKING AWESOME! :D
touch my- s u s p e n d e r s chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Love this. It's cute and sexy all at the same time. Completely blown-out-with-lust!Blaine makes me happy. (:
mardie186 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This was a science abstract. You were demonstrating the length of time, (OR THE LACK OF IT!) that it takes two very-much-in-love, hormonally challenged teenagers to get their rocks off.

And the answer is...not long at all. Nor does it take long for said hormonally challenged teenagers to be ready to try it again!

Kudos to you! Please write more KB. Need to make it through the summer Glee drought!
DualWielding chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Nice! That is seriously hot. I like the unusual perspective too, and you did a great job keeping them in character.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
ooooh, that was EPIC SMUFF! Thanks for writing!
Karallaye chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
So you're amazing, and they're amazing, and gah. Haha, but seriously, this is quite awesome. I love all of your Klaine fics because I think you've captured their characters, and their new love in such a beautiful light.

Can't wait to read more!

~Karallaye~