Reviews for The Stalked
lovebishies chapter 9 . 6/17
This was too good. Loved it. There was one part where it felt like you were referring to the movie Taken when it was over the phone call. There was so many emotions going through me as I wad reading this. I was actually loking for a good naruhian when I happened upon this amd lets just say Im glad I did.
Confidence chapter 9 . 6/17
I most incredibly...most obviously...most absolutely LOVED this fanfic...it had so much scary parts that had me at the edge of my seat...i jst wish the ending was longer...but hey it was Awesome..
secretlistener chapter 9 . 3/28
Wow this is super great! I love doctor Hinata :D and this kind of Naruto totally gives me love and charm I love them both. Good job!
Usa-chan chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Kakashi! Who wouldn't love that man? I understand Hinata's mom now, he is soooo hot! OK sorry.
Well now to the next mystery. Who are "they"? And what exactly are "they" after?
Usa-chan chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
So her real father is... Orochimaru? I don't know, It's because they talked about experiments and stuff, although I always thought he was a pedophile. Well I guess I'm going to discover it soon enoug.
I think this is a good plot, only a little bit rushed, but I understand that you wanted this to be a one-shot, so you wanted the story to develop fast.
Good work :)
magicofantasy chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Very good story I enjoy reading it
I like modern NaruHina fanfics ,and man's in uniform is the best ,please write more
EpicReader chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
Read the whole story & loved the plot! The action scene was super thrilling & the Naruhina romance was absolutely perfect 3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
Hmm... You've probably seen the movie "Taken" I presume?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
WHAT THE HECK KAKASHI?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
NEJI IS HER FATHER!
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I loved this short story... especially the part where Naruto does a power slide :)
N chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Haha that was so funny xD I liked it!
N chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
I love this :) but I wish I had more naruhina moment hehe xD thank you!
N chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I love this! Poor Bella :'(
N chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely love your story! Thank you so much :)