Reviews for First Try
LBH-don't give up chapter 13 . 1/2
Nice story.
nadyr chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
What a stupid story, what's the point of graduating early if he's going to end up back with team 7? Having to wait years as a genin while his teammates make chunnin status is just embarrassing for Naruto, something I don't think is properly expressed here. Instead he's made to take all his accomplishments and shove them up his ass. What a disgrace.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 10/15/2017
Poor Naruto. He's been dealt an even shittier team than canon. Totally interested in some of those continuations tho.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 10/15/2017
Yaaaayyyyy! He defended himself from the pink menace and Iruka and Sarutobi are trying to be emotionally supportive. Love it. It's also great he's steadily garnering respect from his fellow ninja.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Oh good. Kakashi isn't a COMPLETE asshole currently.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/15/2017
More than just Sasuke is delusional and Sakura should be getting in legal trouble for attacking a shinobi, especially unprovoked.
afairysghost chapter 13 . 9/1/2017
Cool!
Laialy chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
That was both a weird and funny chapter...LOVE IT
S-Lioness chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
Kinda confusing, would have been better if all story part were in one place
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2017
Naruto is far better than either Sasuke or Sakura right now. I hope they shape up soon...excellent chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
I'm glad Naruto finally knows about the Kyuubi. Great chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2017
I know why Morishita is blaming Naruto but I can't help but feel angry at her. Naruto brought back her team, even though most of them didn't make it. And he managed to save one of her genin. He doesn't deserve this from her...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2017
That was smart of Naruto during the First Stage. :) And oh. This isn't good, and I just hope his teammates don't ostracize him for this...