Reviews for First Try
Katzztar chapter 1 . 7/9
Naruto didn't sign himself up as he believed Iruka did, but Iruka believed Naruto signed himself up. So, was there a third party that signed Naruto up early in hopes that if Naruto's spirit was crushed he would drop out? Or was there a limited amount of times that academy students can take the test so the corrupt and/or malicious acdemy teachers signed Naruto up early in belief if Naruto wasn't ready to take the test and then would flunk out
no10 here chapter 1 . 6/3
I think you did a good job on this story, it is has original ideas. I don't know why people are complaining that a FREE fanfic is not absolutely perfect. You did good, I have read this multiple times, is it amazing, no, but it IS a good fanfiction. Don't be discouraged by a**holes.
It's complete? Are you retarded?
Rexus Draconoid chapter 13 . 2/11
Love the story!
Zeke chapter 13 . 10/16/2021
cool story. wish it was longer.
Purgatoryblaze chapter 4 . 9/13/2021
You expect me to believe that Kakashi taught Naruto something? If he couldn't be bothered to do it when he was his Jonin sensei what makes you think it would be more believable when he isn't even his sensei?
Soraslove chapter 10 . 9/10/2021
Poor naruto... ya sakura is also a fucking bitch, lol.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/8/2021
How could sakara and the rest of the idiots think naruto stole a head band? lol..
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/8/2021
Naruto passed! Ez clap.
Naeym Jaafar chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
Demon this and that... until when... the ending...hugh
Cauldronw chapter 5 . 5/29/2021
Wow perspective was rich
Username6166 chapter 13 . 5/2/2021
This story had so much potential, but it was completely ruined with him ending up with Team 7 again.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/13/2021
I don't mind writing off Sasuke as a super jerk but demonizing him for his coldness (which stems from his trauma of seeing his entire clan lying in cold blood), while also expecting me to empathize with Naruto's trauma who had to watch a few acquaintances from another squad die makes me wonder if the author is even aware of the double standards the story is portraying.
nef36 chapter 13 . 2/19/2021
While the premise is original, and the series of events makes the fic moderately engaging, the characters and writing quality are so mediocre and middle of the road; this barely passes the standard of "readable". Writers everywhere, if what the author says about her writing this entire thing in three days is true then let this serve as a warning NOT to write 11K words everyday, do almost zero editing, and call it a day.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 11/27/2020