Reviews for First Try
Zeke chapter 13 . 10/16
cool story. wish it was longer.
Purgatoryblaze chapter 4 . 9/13
You expect me to believe that Kakashi taught Naruto something? If he couldn't be bothered to do it when he was his Jonin sensei what makes you think it would be more believable when he isn't even his sensei?
Soraslove chapter 10 . 9/10
Poor naruto... ya sakura is also a fucking bitch, lol.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/8
How could sakara and the rest of the idiots think naruto stole a head band? lol..
Soraslove chapter 1 . 9/8
Naruto passed! Ez clap.
Naeym Jaafar chapter 3 . 6/28
Demon this and that... until when... the ending...hugh
Cauldronw chapter 5 . 5/29
Wow perspective was rich
Username6166 chapter 13 . 5/2
This story had so much potential, but it was completely ruined with him ending up with Team 7 again.
I don't mind writing off Sasuke as a super jerk but demonizing him for his coldness (which stems from his trauma of seeing his entire clan lying in cold blood), while also expecting me to empathize with Naruto's trauma who had to watch a few acquaintances from another squad die makes me wonder if the author is even aware of the double standards the story is portraying.
nef36 chapter 13 . 2/19
While the premise is original, and the series of events makes the fic moderately engaging, the characters and writing quality are so mediocre and middle of the road; this barely passes the standard of "readable". Writers everywhere, if what the author says about her writing this entire thing in three days is true then let this serve as a warning NOT to write 11K words everyday, do almost zero editing, and call it a day.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Intresting turn of events
Painful chapter 12 . 11/23/2020
Well I finished and I have to say it.

This is one of the most undeserving stories I have come across since I began reading fanfiction. It's not awful, but it is so mediocre that I feel like I would have rather read the awful story instead. This story reminds me of Attention Deficit Disorder. Like I had the hardest time actually focusing on the story because literally anything would pull my attention while reading it. Thi
Painful chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
Why does this have so many favorites? Like I have a legitimately confused.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 9/19/2020
that was great keep the chapters coming
guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2020
i'm a bit sad that naruto didn't get a chance to be chunin early, but i really liked how you wrote the exam in kiri.
liked the other konoha team as well -only for them to die for what felt like two minutes. figures.
i had a special appreciation for tetsuo-sensei, but that's probably due to being reasonable and not liking danzo. ha!