Reviews for First Try
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Samurai X chapter 9 . 1/13
I expected Morishita Kinako to be like the villagers and blame Naruto for the loss of her team. Glad to see she realized she was wrong.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 13 . 1/1
A brilliant series from beginning to end
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
this was an amazing read. Plain and simple. You showed shinobi life for what it would truly be. You portrayed the characters almost perfectly, (I enjoyed it most when you wrote in some of the Rookie 12s point of view). And it was overall, very well-written. I can't wait to read the next installments!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Awww... That last line... Awwwwwwwwwwww
Cap'n S4lty chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
Nightshade? Why the fuck is he dating nightshade?
Nameless Namer chapter 12 . 10/8/2016
Well, I tried posting a review for each chapter but this was so good and I didn't want to stop, I blew through it. This is such a fascinating, original, and great story. I'm glad you have more. This story was very well developed without being too long (34,000 words! I hardly took breaks).

It's- it's just very interesting. Thank you so much for writing, I'll be heading into your other stories!
Nameless Namer chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
Naruto sleeping, always a cute moment! Kakashi hugging Naruto in previous chapters was adorable too. Well, I found this chapter to be way more interesting than the lasts, especially with the little details (like the charts, good job). Thank you so much for writing!
Nameless Namer chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
Oh, you poor Naruto you. Things are starting to get moving and it's good. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Thank you for writing this!
Nameless Namer chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Well, I like this chapter too. I feel...anticipated, like something's going to happen soon.

Anyway, I really enjoyed all the characters so far. Naruto was funny as usual and I do appreciate you not doing the bell test. Really hoping for much in the future! Thank you for writing!
Nameless Namer chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Well, looks like I got pulled into another Naruto fix! Just when I thought I was out too :)).

Soooo, I came about this in tv tropes and it seems like a pretty large investment. Judging from the first chapter, it seems very much worth it. I like this story and have never before entertained the idea of Naruto passing early (though I did wonder why he failed twice and was in with people his own age). Your grammar is good too, which I appreciate. Good job! Thanks for writing this!
miyuki00 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
I love it so far
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
So far, LOVE this fanfic! I can't wait to read te sequel!
lancer081292 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
great story but where did the random kage bunshin limitation come from