Reviews for First Try
Sagacious Strix chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
I really enjoyed reading this and I can't wait to read the rest of the published stories in the series. I truly enjoyed your creativity in adding new characters and developing a new plot line! I also love your writing style. Thanks for writing!
Ultra-Pop chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Couldn't sleep last night, read all of this and First Try: Team 7. Both are rather good, but I liked this one as it was different from canon and had some interesting developments.

Thanks for giving me an entertaining night.
GeekQueen0421 chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
Nawwwww! Now I'm seriously upset... His first squad has been amazing, whereas his second "team" is seriously going to suck. I didn't like Sasuke or Sakura all that much to begin with, and, currently, they're seeming fairly unbearable in this story.
GeekQueen0421 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I really like this chapter! It shows that Tetsuo at least slightly cares for Naruto, which is sweet! :)
GeekQueen0421 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Oh my gosh! That ending was PRICELESS! XD
GeekQueen0421 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Awww! The ending was really cute! This chapter was utterly hilarious! I love the whole 'Kushina running joke' you threw in there! XD
GeekQueen0421 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
OH MY GOSH! This is awesome! I'm so happy!
ZeronosVega chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Whoops! Guess this wasn't another chapter after all. No matter, it's late and I need to get to sleep. However, this was a great story and I have been searching for a story like this for some time now. I suppose I just had not tried hard enough. Anyway, thanks so much for taking the time to write this story (as well as the subsequent ones)! I am very much looking forward to reading them! Have a fantastic day!
ZeronosVega chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Seems like Sasuke hasn't changed one bit and neither has Sakura. Here's hoping Naruto can put them into their place since they really need a reality check (although there's only one more chapter in this story so it'll be here or in that other story).
ZeronosVega chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Seems Mizuki played his card a bit too late. I know I've said it plenty in my other reviews, but I really like how you've mixed things up. In particular, Naruto learning a bit about where he comes from and why he was the Kyuubi's current host were things I felt he should have been told very early in the series. Withholding the information seems kind of cruel since he does have a right to know at least some of it.
ZeronosVega chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Sakura got what was coming to her. Now if only Sasuke and Ino had also made such attempts (though I suspect Sasuke would have at least been able to defend himself). This is an interesting side of Naruto that I wish had been explored in the series-realizing the heavy burden of death in a world where children are trained to be killers.
ZeronosVega chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
At least those who survived came out fine. A little worse for ware, especially given what they saw and experienced first hand. I feel Naruto is going to take it the hardest since he is assuming responsibility for what had happened. Though it sounds like he's about to be pulled away from his teammates, which doesn't sound fun. Admittedly, we don't know much about them and hopefully they'll still stick around so we can learn more.
ZeronosVega chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Things just keep getting better and better for Naruto and company. Death, near-fatal injury, (essentially) giving up your answer to the Chuunin Exam, and being hunted by Kiri shinobi does not make for a good time. This is more brutal than the exam in the actual series and because he's more involved in all of this, it's sure to have a larger impact on him. Poor fellow...
ZeronosVega chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
Yikes! This chapter took a pretty dark turn. I wonder if Satoshi is going to start treating Naruto like a monster now that he's seen Naruto's secret first hand? Well, I guess I should read and find out! Also, I wanted to thank you for this wonderful story. I figured since I'm at the half-way point, I should do that!
ZeronosVega chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Congratulations, Naruto. You're antics saved Haku a load of trouble! I was not expecting to see Tobi, well, at all yet. But it does make sense that he would be in the region and I like how you have explained why he would not just scoop up Naruto when it would have been so easy.
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »