Reviews for First Try
ZeronosVega chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Guess I don't get the surprise reaction from the 1,000, but it was nice to see that Naruto has grown as a shinobi. I was surprised to see Haku, but it seems they are destined to encounter one another. Unfortunately, there's not much more I have to say other than I'm excited to see how this chuunin exam turns out!
ZeronosVega chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
The reaction at the bar was priceless. It's funny how Naruto's massive use of the Kage Bunshin went without much praise in the series considering how dangerous it is to use at extreme levels. Especially since not everyone knew that he was the bearer of the Kyubi. However, it was touching to see Tetsuo and Kakashi obviously caring about his well-being. I'm really wanting to see how the news of the 1,000 Kage Bunshin will affect the village. If it's like the bar, it, too, will be priceless.
ZeronosVega chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Seems that Naruto is still lacking, but I'm glad that Tetsuo is taking the time to train him (well, he still isn't quite focusing on him). At least Naruto is in pretty good spirits and is even learning a few advanced (for a Genin) techniques early. I'm VERY much looking forward to Sasuke and Sakura's reactions when they discover that Naruto had already graduated. The tears will be salty and delicious!
ZeronosVega chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I'm really enjoying the difference in Naruto's beginnings as a shinobi. Tetsuo holding a bit of a grudge against Naruto for being the carrier of the Kyubi will create an interesting dynamic between the two. Kakashi, while I love him, didn't seem to have an issue with it (for obvious reasons) so it wasn't an aspect we got to see. I wonder if Tetsuo realizes the "Uzumaki" connection yet? After all, the Hokage clearly mentioned Kushina but I guess it's something we'll see later on.
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Thank you TV Tropes for directing me towards this story. I've been looking for a story where Naruto isn't the "failure" and instead given a chance to really come into his own. While I'm only on the first chapter, I have a feeling this story will do just that for me. I'm really looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Curious as to how things changed in this AU so that Naruto got more attention/support than in canon...
Shivera chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
You are very cool, and slightly mad.
uwishuwerecool chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
nawww loved this story
Lunick95 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
Team 7 Divergence :probably the only story with the tag "Hokage!Hiashi"
kyra chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
this story is good. you should write a sequal :)
Makokam chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Well. This was an interesting little story.
I'm not really surprised that Mizuki needed to betray a village to get rewarded by another village with Jounin rank, seeing as Naruto kicked his ass in the very beginning of the series. Perhaps the other village would hope his lame ass would get killed on his first A or S rank mission.

Anyway, this is an interesting story, I like they way you did it for the most part. My only complaint would be that there was very little development of Naruto's original teammates so I didn't really feel much when they almost died, became Chuunin, or when Naruto was poached away. ...though, there was very little to be poached from.
Might have been interesting to have given Sasuke and Sakura to Tetsuo instead of giving Naruto to Kakashi.

Thanks for the fun read.

Makokam chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
"The Kyuubi. They kept the fucking Kyuubi."
One of the best "oh crap" moments I've read. Well played.

Makokam chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I just want to take a moment and say that I really liked seeing Kakashi concerned for Naruto even before he was his student. It was a really refreshing change from all the fics I've read where people bash the crap out of him.

WRoosterdf chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
The story was okay, if very short. I must say, after coming here from Tvtropes I expected something different. There are some irregularities of what was supposed to happen in this story and what is said to happen on tvtropes.
The Reading Elf chapter 13 . 1/8/2014