Reviews for First Try
nef36 chapter 13 . 2/19/2021
While the premise is original, and the series of events makes the fic moderately engaging, the characters and writing quality are so mediocre and middle of the road; this barely passes the standard of "readable". Writers everywhere, if what the author says about her writing this entire thing in three days is true then let this serve as a warning NOT to write 11K words everyday, do almost zero editing, and call it a day.
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Intresting turn of events
Painful chapter 12 . 11/23/2020
Well I finished and I have to say it.

This is one of the most undeserving stories I have come across since I began reading fanfiction. It's not awful, but it is so mediocre that I feel like I would have rather read the awful story instead. This story reminds me of Attention Deficit Disorder. Like I had the hardest time actually focusing on the story because literally anything would pull my attention while reading it. Thi
Painful chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
Why does this have so many favorites? Like I have a legitimately confused.
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 9/19/2020
that was great keep the chapters coming
guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2020
i'm a bit sad that naruto didn't get a chance to be chunin early, but i really liked how you wrote the exam in kiri.
liked the other konoha team as well -only for them to die for what felt like two minutes. figures.
i had a special appreciation for tetsuo-sensei, but that's probably due to being reasonable and not liking danzo. ha!
ClockRepair chapter 13 . 5/13/2020
You are so incredibly creative to come up with your own Naruto multi-verse. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2020
I dont like the fact that naruto gets paited with those people again he should have gone with the others for the chunnin exam and passed
Monster King chapter 13 . 3/26/2020
Good job
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 13 . 2/20/2020
What absolute dog shit. I can't believe I waisted my fucking time reading this, thinking it was complete. I hope something truly awful happens to you.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 9 . 11/3/2019
Ah, and here it is. Naruto can't become a Chunin because you're a stupid fucking idiot that can't add drama without this type of bullshit. Go fuck yourself you absolute fucking reject.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 3 . 11/3/2019
Hopefully someone will hit you for pretending to be smart enough to actually write.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 2 . 11/3/2019
Garbo.
mtnikolle chapter 13 . 8/3/2019
I really enjoyed this canon divergence! Thanks for giving in to your muse :)
animecutylover chapter 12 . 6/29/2019