Reviews for First Try
Noradin chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I'm looking forward to see Naruto start his ninja career early.(He is still dead last I assume?) I wonder how it will play out as he won't have kage bunshin right from the start. I'd like to see him using henge and kawarimi and of course lots of traps (pranks) in fights. Not having the ability to mindlessly spam clones he could even become chuunin this time around (before he turns eleven even).

I belive if he had used a prank to defeat Neji instead of thoughlessly spamming clones because it always works he would have become chuunin for his strategy and tactics but using shadow clones the way he did everyone who didn't know him better had to assume he would direct his teammates the same way. His use of those clones was most likely what prevented him from being promoted, not having them (for now) will do him good.
Hell Changer chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great one. I hope you will continue with this story!
Erroneously chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love the idea behind this, especially the way things tip on a case of food poisoning XD
lord-mind chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Good job, i like the way you changed it so naruto passed, it is a rare breath of fresh air to the fandom.
Snake of Medusa chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
It's the little things in life that make all the difference. _

I liked that reference to Kushina, maybe he'll know a little bit more about his parents in this 'verse? Naruto's glee at not having to do a bunshin was adorable, but it makes you wonder what his new signature attack is going to be.

Hope you can update soon!
history chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love it! I wonder what will happen to Naruto!
Cirrat chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Nice one :) Allergy to peanuts is a bitch, as attested by Dan Brown...

Still, I would like to see more of the Useless Stone. I know I am probably obnoxious with it, but still, I love that story! ;-)
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44