Reviews for Playing God
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Ugggh this is so perfect. I can't even. Oh my. Please update soon! This is driving me crazy with it's wonderfulness. 3
the-lovecat chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
This is amazing, and it made me realize that there should be more ratman stories on here
Souzou the Insane chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Ow! You pull my heart strings. This chapter is depressing. Must. Not. Cry.

Very well done! I eagerly await the next chapter with tissues at the ready... in case you catch me off guard again and I tear up in public :s
Chloe Kompton chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
I'm just gonna go cry now.
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
If I could marry your mind, I would.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Very good
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
This story is gorgeous - your ability to replicate the unstable mind of Rattman while still keeping his guilt and love for humanity is amazing. Portal 2 created a backstory for Rattman, but you brought/are bringing the backstory to life.

I will be patiently waiting for an update. Take as long as you need! (:
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
nice job referencing the old aperture website
klainegerdanger chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Oh my god this fic is my new headcanon.
sentientInsanity chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Oh my God.
Skarto chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
Poor Doug. I think you did a really good job of showing his desperation here, and I like how you've captured the fact that the sphere's have the same personalities as the people they once were - human Wheatley has all the aspects of his sphere self, like taking (slight) offence at Doug implying he's not all that, and that he's friendly but a bit of an idiot, etc.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Maetja chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
It seems you /are/ jealous, Companion Cube. xD

Poor Doug. I love how you conveyed his emotions here, it makes him seem so hauntingly real.

I wonder if Doug's near-worship of Chell will come to bite him in the end?

Excellent work, and I can't wait for an update!
Mystic 777 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Cube *is* jealous. (laugh) That was interesting. It would have been enlightening to run into Rattmann in the game, but it would have spoiled GLaDOS' surprise too (snicker). Thanks for updating!
Lunar chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I'd just like to say that this story is great. The way you characterize Rattman makes me feel for him and makes me actually like the character. He's no just some crazy scientist who writes on walls. He has conflicts and thoughts and hopes. It's so interesting.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Skarto chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
I absolutely adore your rendition of Rattmann. I feel so bad for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next :)

-Skarto