Reviews for My Big Baby Brother
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Love this I hope it can be fixed read this along time ago gave up on being updated
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Hmmm...
Sam's Laptop chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I like the forward momentum and character building you have going on in this chapter. So did the guys accidentally encounter the Youth stone?
mattdombast chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
so awesome want more hope you updated again
mattdombast chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
so very good i do hope that will be able to have the goblins snape and poppy help i can't wait until duo finds the WWW store
mattdombast chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
come on harry knows that something is wrong
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope keep up your great work.

Terri
mattdombast chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
harry should realize his brother is older
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I love it. We finally get to see what Hermione was working on and Snape's reaction to Trowa. I want to see Harry's reaction to finding out about Snape. Harry's gonna skin him alive. Will that be the next chapter?
I can't wait to see the prank war between the twins, Harry and Duo. It is going to be epic. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Great chapter. I look forward to reading more of this story.
Aldwyntor chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
looved it! i cant belive snap used truth serum but then again i guess i cant blame him i would of the add in of the stones,very wait for more!
Leira857 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Oh...my...god! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
cool story so far
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Luv it! Can't wait 4 the next chapter!
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »