Reviews for My Big Baby Brother
Solo16 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Oooooooooooooooooooh AWESOME XD More PLEASE!
Shebajay chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I loved this chapter. Seeing Hannah threaten Snape was great. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
mattdombast chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
So sad and harry should know that magic is involved loved that bill is with harry so who willwufei be with
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Love this I hope it can be fixed read this along time ago gave up on being updated
DaughterofDante chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Sam's Laptop chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I like the forward momentum and character building you have going on in this chapter. So did the guys accidentally encounter the Youth stone?
mattdombast chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
so awesome want more hope you updated again
mattdombast chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
so very good i do hope that will be able to have the goblins snape and poppy help i can't wait until duo finds the WWW store
mattdombast chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
come on harry knows that something is wrong
Beth5572 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope keep up your great work.

mattdombast chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
harry should realize his brother is older
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I love it. We finally get to see what Hermione was working on and Snape's reaction to Trowa. I want to see Harry's reaction to finding out about Snape. Harry's gonna skin him alive. Will that be the next chapter?
I can't wait to see the prank war between the twins, Harry and Duo. It is going to be epic. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Great chapter. I look forward to reading more of this story.
Aldwyntor chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
looved it! i cant belive snap used truth serum but then again i guess i cant blame him i would of the add in of the stones,very wait for more!
Leira857 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
144 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »