Reviews for Damon What have you gotten youself into now?
charnelisserivera099 chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
please finish this story
charnelisserivera099 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
please finish this story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
please continue this story
ShadowfaxRunner chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
And now, I have to choose whether I like Tiva or (What's this ship called?) Zimon (Better than Diva!). Update soon please!
Pink Lady410 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
love the story!
SportsGirl4God chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Update, PLEASE!
Earanemithe chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
I really hope you updat again soon :D
Kiki-Rosa chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Love it. Can't wait for another update. :-)
Maverick88 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I really like this! I'm late when it comes to NCIS and only saw the episodes with Damon Werth a few days ago. Speaking of which, if you need a refresher on those 3 episodes, I can easily hook you up to a free, virus-free streaming service. Just drop me a pm. Now, back to the story, I really like the interaction with the team, I can hear their voices in my head when I read this. Really good job! Hope to see more chapters in the future, especially because there are so few Ziva/Damon stories out there.
IronIsraeliButterfly chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
So glad to see another update to this wonderful story! You really did capture the dialogue of the team - I could totally imagine them saying the things that your version of them did. Great job, keep it up, and I can't wait for the next update.
earanemith chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
YES YOUR BACK

Did I already tell you how much i love you and your story c:

Well, I am looking really forward to the next chapter
Davorah13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
THIS CHAPTER WAS FINE! I think that it's cute, how worried Abby is for Damon. Is there going to be some sort of stand off between Tony and Damon for Ziva? I think that that would be very funny, personally, but it's your choice what you write. PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
marinebrat15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
love the fic! please update soon! :)
IronIsraeliButterfly chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I like it... its my second favourite ship, but I doubt it will come into fruition. Keep up the good work! I hope to see more from you.
earanemith chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
love the first and last sentence spoken.

Seemed like a filler chap what I quess it was, and for a filler chap it was good _