Reviews for The Woods Are Lovely
Maunzeli chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
I always hated CI-Ray. Well-written story.
mia58 chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Well, gotta say, I like this Ray story arc much better than the one I saw on the show. I also like this version of "Ziva with Ray" better than the one in Pyramid. Great job as always. You know how to write her so well.
StinkoGingko chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
This was wonderful. I didn't much like Ray, or the Ziva-Ray storyline, but I think you did a great job at honoring the story, treating Ziva's situation with the seriousness and respect it deserved, and yet still getting Ray decently out the door.
Anonymous033 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
This was such a heartbreaking and moving chapter! You nearly made me cry :( and I'm sitting in my college's IT centre so I really shouldn't cry.

But it's the perfect ending to the perfect story! You capture the essence of Tiva perfectly. I really enjoyed reading this; thank you for writing it and letting me come along for the ride.

ChEmMiE chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Loved it! And i agree, i DO believe they love each other (but i'd also think ziva'd be much more understanding of his traveling/secret keeping on the show, considering that she lived that life...)
tiva lover chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
ahhh... another great chapter! looking forward to the next one... loved ur tiva and i'm waiting for more!
daxam1216 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Hmmm I have mixed feelings about your story. Your writing is excellent and I think you do a good job staying in character and your dialog is superlative however I'm a diehard Tiva fan and a rapid Dinozzo fan so I do have one critizism. While Tony almost always plays the fool he is in fact quite sharp and insightful and I think you had him being dense throughout the story. With that said your story is excellent and I enjoyed it. The plot was sad without being tragic and in fact it reminds me a lot of real life in that sometimes things just don't work out. There is no terrorist plot, no great other love, just people with different priorities and in different stages in life and love rarely conquers all. You are a superior writer. Thanks for sharing.

Mike
Anonymous033 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
He left! And the world rejoices.

Kidding. Seriously, though, this was a very moving chapter. It saddens me that Ray didn't put up more of a fight, but then again he was never good for her to begin with.

I like how Ziva struggled in this fic; knowing what was right and that she had to do it but wishing she didn't have to anyway, whatever her reasons. Because he did matter to her, no matter how problematic their relationship was.

I wonder how Tony will react when he finds out the news?

Good chapter!

DaniSJ chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I hope closing the door on Ray means opening it for Tony... ;)
mia58 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Boy, would I like to see a scene like this on the show. Preferably the first episode of the new season. This was written with care. Both Ziva and Ray were mature and caring, yet honest enough to admit it wasn't going to work out. Can't wait to see how Ziva deals with the aftermath of her decision.
Anonymous033 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I don't know why it does, but that simple act of Tony's offering Ziva a doughnut made me wanna cry! It's just so sweet.

And you captured the essence of Tiva perfectly in this chapter. I wish Ziva hadn't argued with Ray, but Ziva's reaching over to wipe jelly from Tony's face was very cute and moved my Tiva heart. Haha.

And the movie thing...

Wonderful chapter!
Martapg chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
aaawwwww! *_* so cute!
diana teo chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
I swear,the way you write Tony and Ziva makes me just want to pinch their cheeks! (Tony's other ones,too... ;p )

Soooo darned adorable!
mia58 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
This is reading just like an episode! It's exactly like we're used to seeing these two interact. And just like when I watch the tv, I want to smack both of them. Lol. Good chapter.
Anonymous033 chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
I love the T/Z conversation about doughnuts, as well as the R/Z conversation about nicknames. It's really kind of cute and sweet.

And aww...Gibbs knows about the Belgian waffles! I love how 'linked' the characters are in this story; it's very three-dimensional and intricate and realistic.

You're doing a very awesome job!

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »