Reviews for Royalty in Spades
KoHime in the Kingdom of Light chapter 1 . 3/2
Good story, but when writing for Matthew (Canada), only use 'eh' in the place of 'right?' and words similar to 'right?'

Example: Without eh: See what we've done there, clever right?
With eh: See what we've done there, clever eh?

Anyways, I enjoyed reading this. You're a great writer.
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 1 . 1/23
You really ought to update this. xD
gomogomo777 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You are just way too good at this writing thing, I am honestly jealous. But the good kind, I think...
NecroBrits chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
What a wonderful story. :D This is actually the first Cardverse I've honestly liked... Though, I'm wondering what happened to the second part that you said you'd upload? I've found this happening a lot with your stories, that they tend to come to a rather abrupt end. Again, I'm just being curious. Aside from that, great job, as you must have already been told a thousand times! Your stories are simply too addicting to stop reading...
heaven's fall chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
d'awwwww. this story is CUTE! I can't wait for the next update! update please? please? just a few updates! Arthur is so cute, and so is Alfred! awwww, so cute! what cuties! can't wait for the next update!
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
PLease update!
Mariko Higa chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was a very charming piece. I really enjoyed reading it. Please, I would love to see it continued. Love it!
Guest-sama chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Man I love this story too much!
It's very sweet and fluffy. Very light hearted.
I've been reading a lot of angst fanfics and this is a big relief.
I love how dorky these too are in your fanfictions!
Keep up the excellent writing! I know you won't disappoint us!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
omg! this is soo cute! i love how sweet and kinda innocent they are!
lovin' this story, it's a nice original take on the cardverse. Please upload the 2nd part soon!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aw I like this! P I like this a lot! I'm in LOVE with cardverse right now and this is really good please write more! XD
Oilux chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great story! I love it.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is awesome! I love how you have both their viewpoints, and have given them such detailed backstories and such. Awesome job, looking forward to more!
obsessedwithstuff chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Man this story has really gotten me into the idea of the Cardverse now.

Anyway, I love this story. It's so sweet and romantic and I love the way Arthur reacted to him having to be queen. I think it's really realistic the idea (even though its in another universe)

It was also so cute _ I love USUK and your stories are so amazing. Please do a follow up to this story I would love to read it.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I have been thinking about this story. All. Freaking. Day.

That's a good thing, right? I think it is, considering there are tons of other things I should be thinking about (especially so close to finals week), but still my mind is turning over the concept of card kingdoms and Arthur and Alfred's place in it all. It's just so unique - the first time I've seen anyone use cards since Alice in Wonderland - and I know that you do Alfred and Arthur justice.

And besides, for some reason I absolutely adored the idea of Arthur hiding from everyone rather than have his life controlled. I just really understand where he's coming from, and I probably would have done the same. My only wish is that you could have shown more of when he was finally captured - what he was doing, what he was thinking, how the guards found him, how he reacted, that sort of thing. Maybe a flashback later?

Even if you don't do a flashback, I still would like to learn more about these kingdoms so then my mind will have some more to chew on. I have a vague idea of who's king of what, but I'm wondering what relationships are going on between the countries, who might be attacking, how Alfred handles things, and how Arthur can show that he's an awesome queen.

Speaking of which, the fluff between Alfred and Arthur is adorable! It seems a little fast, but given Alfred's amiable personality and what appears to be loneliness on Arthur's part, it's definitely understandable. I don't know how you could develop the relationship after this lovely dancing scene, but I know you've got something up your sleeve.

Again: I've been thinking about this story all day. I'll probably think about it tonight, too, and tomorrow, and the day after that. So please, give me something more to read and think about. This is such a promising story, and I'd hate to see it end before it could really begin!
CelestialCiel chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really really love your story! So sweet and romantic! The Love between Alfred and Arthur is lovely blooming! I wonder what will happen next and how they can realize their feeling to each other. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!