Reviews for We, The Kings
This story is so perfect!
Magiwren chapter 40 . 7/19
I was wondering, you said that you're not writing fanfiction anymore... saddest thing ever. But anyway, are you writing original stories now?
kitiku01 chapter 44 . 6/28
Wonderful!
westkitsune chapter 35 . 5/10
I have a strange feeling somewhere along the next few chapters Ginny will conveniently die.
I love the premise, I love how you built Harry and Draco, but then it all went disgusting when you started with the Harry Ginny. Eww. Harry is a lying cheating bastard like my dad is, and he doesn't effing deserve Draco at all more because the wedding was not coerced (wow hello you don't need blood relation to have a heir wtf) But well, I'm curious how you will get Ginny out of the picture, so might as well keep reading.
Crazy-Hime chapter 44 . 2/6
Ohhh myyyyy... That was FUCKING CLEVERRRRRR! :D :D So that was how the title was taken from. :3

First of all I've been reading this story for two days and didn't study for my pre-finals because I'm tooo into your story BECAUSE IT WAS SO AWEMAZING! I don't know what to say, truly, because my mind is reeling too much from amazement you have given me. :D

And I've never thought that this story could be so amazing unlike what I thought, but in the end you made a fool of myself for I'm terribly so much in LOVE with your story, because the plot was so fine and not so much of a cliche like the others plus, your writing skills honed, for you description are understandable and dialogue excitable and most importantly (I guess for me), the rated M-scenes truly flustering.

So I Thank You for all of that. I Love this story and I'm so much prepared to read more from you. :3
PoetaAeternaliter chapter 44 . 9/19/2014
So, I really really really love this fic and I just read it again. I really still wish you'd write more HP/DM though I REALLY HOPE FOR IT (
quirkymusings chapter 44 . 6/8/2014
Brilliant AU... I adored the dynamics between Draco and Harry, and reading about them fall in love made me feel all fuzzy inside hehe. I loved this whole fic.
Cheshie2130 chapter 44 . 4/26/2014
This is by far one of the best fics I have read. I laughed, I cried, I squealed. It was beautifully written and I adored the character development from start to finish. I am only embarrassed it took me until the end to figure out what the title meant. Thank you for such a lovely piece. I am very impressed.
m el chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
and the winner is supposed to be the one guarding draco? pfff... I would kill him myself if I was them!
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 44 . 2/14/2014
I am just going to say that this is my favorite Drarry story. Ever. I am in love with this. I'm so glad I found it because it is absolutely wonderful. You have combined two of my favorite things: Drarry and Royalty.

You have a gift! I was in suspense the whole time I was reading this and I couldn't stop. I read it in two days and am very glad I did. So thank you for writing such an amazing story!

Ugh the fluff in this was so good and the angst and I just can't. You wrote it like they were meant for each other and I am in awe. Don't forget about the sex scenes.. hehe :)
Wow chapter 44 . 1/10/2014
I've read a lot of Draco/Harry fanfiction, and this is definitely one of my favorites. When I started reading I wasn't too sure I'd like the whole "Kings and no magic" thing, but you wrote this so well, yet you stayed along the same path as the original story. This was brilliantly written, and I loved reading it!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 44 . 1/3/2014
Absurdly loved this! Absolutely amazing fic!
anon chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
I wish these little ... "teasers" weren't here. I like to keep things a surprise.
Penreef chapter 44 . 12/24/2013
Beautifuly written! I wish it was longer!

PS review #999!
Paula chapter 44 . 10/31/2013
This whole story was absolutely epic...never before have i ever written a view but damn! AWESOME
1,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »