Reviews for Blink
MetaMirage chapter 3 . 9/22
I'm so glad this has been updated. The friendships between all the characters are believable and the dance scene between Sakura and Sasuke was so good. Thanks for this.
too addicted to fiction chapter 3 . 9/10
Omggggg so good - loved that dance scene. Thanks for the good read!
Oni no Ookami chapter 3 . 9/10
I am officially hooked! haha I love this story...urg but Gaara is such an asshole! Breaking off an engagement over the phone...not cool. Hehe but lucky Sakura getting to have a saucy moment with Sasu.
I hope you update soon because I can't wait to see what happens next!
LadyGlitter chapter 3 . 9/9
love love this! its so good and i hope you do complete it!
Zerocchi chapter 3 . 9/9
Oh hun, you need to stop that! That was fantastic writing, and stop writing such sexy scenes, I'm trying to be fancy while drinking tea, not orgasming from reading something so sultry and delicious and oh, god I want my boyfriend now. See what you're making me feel now? I feel naughty instead of sophisticated! Thank you! Now if you'll excuse me, I need my man...
yamada.chibi chapter 3 . 9/9
So far I like it...hoping to read a new chapter soon xD
Dieinhappiness chapter 3 . 9/9
Loving the story so far :)
guest chapter 3 . 9/9
great story!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
How the heck do you have four jobs?! lol Mind-blogging!

And nice story! Update this one, and the other, too! WOMAN!

Oh. And you did a great job writing Karin, so don't even worry about it.

I feel like the reason Gaara left Sakura over the phone is serious-shall we ever find out?!
too addicted to fiction chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Oh pleeeeease continue this! You did a great job of showing just how hurt Sakura was, as well as the distinct personalities of her friends (Hinata's sweet disposition, Karin's sassy nature, etc.); I thought you nailed the dialogue. And ohhhh am I ever excited she wants Sasuke to be her rebound! I can't imagine a better (slash hotter) guy for Sak ;) Haha please please continue this soon. Thanks for the great read!
KARASU25 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This story is looking sooo interesting! XD this type of au fic is always a fav of mine. Im really curious about whats going to happen, as always Sakura in au in a medical profession is great. Cant wait for them to meet! Ill eagerlly await the next update!
MetaMirage chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Okay... how does this only have two reviews? Seriously fanfiction, get on this. The plot is interesting but also well written. I really like your take on the characters (especially that Sakura and Karin are best-friends!) and am excited to see how everything develops. Hope you manage to find some time to write and can't wait for the next chapter :)
Anime Lurrver chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awesome first chapter! Hope for the next
Choking on Your Alibis chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww, cute! You did a really good job here, and I hope to see more soon!