Reviews for Blink
Weirdo-Lover chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
How the heck do you have four jobs?! lol Mind-blogging!

And nice story! Update this one, and the other, too! WOMAN!

Oh. And you did a great job writing Karin, so don't even worry about it.

I feel like the reason Gaara left Sakura over the phone is serious-shall we ever find out?!
too addicted to fiction chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Oh pleeeeease continue this! You did a great job of showing just how hurt Sakura was, as well as the distinct personalities of her friends (Hinata's sweet disposition, Karin's sassy nature, etc.); I thought you nailed the dialogue. And ohhhh am I ever excited she wants Sasuke to be her rebound! I can't imagine a better (slash hotter) guy for Sak ;) Haha please please continue this soon. Thanks for the great read!
KARASU25 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
This story is looking sooo interesting! XD this type of au fic is always a fav of mine. Im really curious about whats going to happen, as always Sakura in au in a medical profession is great. Cant wait for them to meet! Ill eagerlly await the next update!
MetaMirage chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Okay... how does this only have two reviews? Seriously fanfiction, get on this. The plot is interesting but also well written. I really like your take on the characters (especially that Sakura and Karin are best-friends!) and am excited to see how everything develops. Hope you manage to find some time to write and can't wait for the next chapter :)
Anime Lurrver chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awesome first chapter! Hope for the next
Choking on Your Alibis chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww, cute! You did a really good job here, and I hope to see more soon!