Reviews for Furt Hudmel Almost Killed Klaine Anummel
YOOU ROCK chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is literally one if the best stories I have ever read! I absolutley LOVE brotherly furt! Aaaahhh its so great! And then you go in and add jealous!Blaine! AH THIS IS SO GREAT!
closetklaine27 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hi! i was so obsessed with your fic.. and because of this obsession i made a trailer out of it.. i hope you like it.. comment me your thoughts.. thank you...

ww w . ch ? v M n F9 T 4 & u tu . b e

o p: / / c k e2 7 . t u mb l r / 90 2 8 04 / - el - a l m os t - k i l le d - k l ai n e - a Thank You!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
lol... btw Sinn? (though the pairing was Quinn and Finn...) but trolls for the bathroom conversation... :D good fic :D
klaine lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
that was a great story i LOVE jealuse blaine
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very amusing. In a way this slight AU is so much cuter/nicer than cannon
xxcolourfulpassionxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This story is absolutely perfection! I love it!
Khione chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Cool, poor Blaine, though it was kinda funny though!
However, the funniest sentence in the whole story:
Sorry, Blaine, I'd invite you too, but everytime I mention your name Rachel starts screaming about spies and I cannot stand her squawking.
Gleek.Hp.Lover chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Can you do another chapter that would be awesome!
invincibleorangeXD chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
djskhfuitenkvnvfikdslnklsuif nvkskvnufi ! I LOVE THIS. I LOVE FURT AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS SUPERMEGAFOXY AWESOME STORY!
grenouillenue chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Loved this, I think this impression of Finn is supported by how he carries himself in Vitamen D.
EmeryFelton chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love Furt so much and you, my dear, are amazing. I'm working on some of my own Furt stories, but this is exactly what I love. You're so awesome. Thanks for sharing this.
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I really enjoyed it! It was very amusing, though I can't help but cry every time Blaine is even remotely upset. Loved this story :D
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
awwh I love this!
PerfectBlackbird chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
oho my good please do sequel
NotGivingUp chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Dude, dude, dude! I can't even think of what to say! This was amazing and hilarious and like nothing I've ever read before and just pure...fabulousness! Ack, I can't get over the sheer epicness of this story! Input every simile for amazing. _

Great, amazing, epic, fabulous, terrific job!