Reviews for The Lost Things
Crystal Spinning chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So... things to say.
As much as I don't really like Shikamaru (my feminist side is outraged by his bullshit about women) and ship him with Temari, I really like the way you write ShikaTen.
I love your grasp of his character - as much as he likes anyone, I can't imagine him putting in any effort into any relationship, particularly one where Neji is jealous. Not that it's intimidation - like you wrote, I can totally see him just counting his losses. I like that you put Shika /respects/ Tenten. That's the most important part of this piece for me. Luuuuuv it.
Also, jealous Neji makes my inner fangirl squeak.
Returned chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
You have got to be one of my new favorite authors. I really love the way you portray Tenten and Neji in your stories. It's just so believable and I can completely see them interacting the way that they do in your stories. Keep up the excellent work :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Cute! I've always thought that if Neji weren't around, Tenten and Shikamaru would make an interesting couple.

But still, NejiTen FTW! XD

LOL! Love chu!

Keep writing!

anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
As much as I love Neji/Ten, I can't help but enjoy Shika/Ten fics (probably has something to do with how different Shikamaru is from Neji - his laziness is really refreshing :P). I wish more people would write for Shika/Ten, I swear i've reread all the completed stories out there and following most of the in progress ones. *sighs* Anyhoo, great job on the fic. I love Neji's silent hissy fit (and we all know that counts as a hissy fit when it comes to Neji).
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great start on this!

TheOneThatAbsconded chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Love it :3.

Can't wait for more.
glitterings chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
lol at jealous neji x)
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I totaly dig this story. It's so very nice to see Tenten outside of team Gai, and with Shikamaru no less. I have to admit, I like these guys together, weather they are friends or more. You did a great job of putting this all together. Nice job!
Million Skies chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nice! This story was the first chapter of the "Beginnings" that I reviewed on. T-T It was really amazing on how it shifted on Shikamaru's POV, using the same lines as the "Beginnings" but all the more gave more depth on what was going on between Neji, Tenten and him. :) Love it the way you inserted Chouji in the picture. :)

Actually, di ba may dream si Shika na makapag-asawa ng simpleng babae? *sigh* But for him, all women were troublesome.

The title though has some meaning for the story. "The Lost Things" - some things you ain't know where to place yet. Shikamaru who does not know yet where to put what he feels for Tenten. Neji who does not know yet how to say that he wants to be with Tenten more. Tenten who does not know yet that she still is a certified female.

Not that I do not acknowledge Tenten as a great kunoichi, but I think it will be best for her and the kunoichis of Konoha 12 to get together. :) Iyon nga lang, ano kaya ang gagawin nila?
BonyKlayd chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I like this version. Shikamaru's point of view is interesting. So he does feel something for Tenten? I think he should end up with Temari though. But it's nice to see Neji jealous. You should write one with Neji's point of view next.
Sandataba chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice! Especially the last part! All the things he realized in the span of five minutes, summed up in one word. Troublesome. )
Introverted-Verses chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ahhhh, yes it fits perfectly with Shikamarus character! Dont get me wrong Im all for Neji and Tenten but Shikamaru and Tenten fit together so well! Like Tenten and almost every other male character...its weird aint it? Awesome story! Bye!
Lucky Denver Mint chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Interesting, really interesting. Tenten and Shikamaru will make for an adorable crack couple, because Tenten seemed like someone who is so full of life, while Shikamaru is content with being lazy.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Great job. I hope that you will write more shikaten stories.