Reviews for Control Freak
Unlucky22 chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh my god, everytime I read this (it's a yearly/biyearly/tri... okay, you get it ;)) story, I am amazed and shocked and pissed all over again!
I had such a hard time reading about poor Sammie in pain, Tim not even knowing how she was suffering until towards the end!
Your stories are so detailed and amazing and real that I can practically watch everything play out like a movie, and I so wanted to destroy Robert and Jerry!
Loved the poetic justice ending, and excited to reread some of my other favorites! Glad these are still here to keep coming back to!
CartoonLoverBecky chapter 1 . 6/7
So, I don't usually write long reviews, but I feel this story deserves that.

Despite Jerry being the bad guy here (which I didn't think I would feel comfortable with, because I really like that old man) and the fact that Clover and Alex were a little left out (though, let's be honest, they rarely get to do much in Sam/Scam stories), the messages this story passes are very important. While Jerry learned the consequences of trying to control everything (that final paragraph killed me!), everyone also learned that real love is unbreakable, and that you can't force it to happen; that's just not how it works.

That was one beautiful story! Thank you for taking the time to write it.

~Becky
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
This is BEAUTIFUL.
Love the story and your fingers.
Jerry is evil.
The plot is great.
The story is quite unique.
Everything about this is great.
Well, except maybe Robert.
But really, lots of LOVE for this.
Great job!
Fiercest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I LOVE this..: Read it again for the 4th time!
Stella chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Hi Cresenta!
This story was my 5th time reading it...today xD
I read it like a thousand times (literally, not even joking) AND I LOVE ITTTTTT!

PLEASE WRITE MORE
TheBookOfStories22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Shame on Jerry! How dare he try to break the perfect couple that Scam/Sam is!? This is another masterpiece, keep writing! :-)
mimzy995 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Loved it great story!keep up the good work!:3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ok so it's 5:30 in the morning and when you've been up for 29 hours straight your brain is kinda dysfunctional so this fucked me up.
JBA chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved that story.. but I couldn't see Jer doing anything like that. But Robert just pisses me off.. grrrr :[
Pink Panther 17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved it!
PirateNinjaV chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*sigh* I just fell in love with Tim Scam all over again XD
It was really great, though my heart wrenched a bit when Jerry was such an asshole. But you're awesome, so it's all cool :3
Hotchick6701 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
WOSH FINALLY I FINISH hahaha It took me two days hahaha i love it. I believe that Jerry was not a bad person he just wanted the best for his son, but he took it a smige to far. Well way to far, but Robert yea i hate his guts! He seriously was the obsessive one i mean attempt to kill Tim Scam well boy that's just impossible! Tim he was so considerate of Sam i loved it! My heart almost melted when he said "But her tears sure as hell matter to me." I loved it so much!
Little Big Wonders chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
yay im done :) well I guess thats nothing to be happy about

cuz I wish there was more to read now! xD

wow just wow this story is just crazy long! but I love the longness! like always :) and the story itself is awesome *cough as usual cough* yup nothing new here you always know how to whip up a good fanfic :D

the ending is pretty sad with Jerry like that and all, but its all about scam :) muhahaha Scamissosexyman! :3 lolz

sorry Jer.

anyways!lol I cant wait for a new story! omg omg omg Lemme know when u got a new story! and sorry for the late review, dont blame me blame my computer! D:

omg you have many many more coming? When i read that im like omg! cannot wait just cant! whats the hold up?

by the way I luv your little Disclaimer things xD You should own T.S fer sure! I bet everyone that reads your stories would agree xD Yea i hope you read this Marathon -.- I said it! omg Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam...SCAM!

nuff said..

Luv ~LBW
Beauti chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOVED IT! It was a very good story although long. It was worth the read, but then again, your stories always are.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Part 3:

DAMMIT JERRY UR GOING TO BURN SO BADLY FOR THIS I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE AND GIVE YOU TO GOATS FOR THEM TO SHIT ON; LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE THAT. actually no you might like that because you're lower than crap, and u'll feel like you got an upgrade if you roll around in smelly goat shit where you belong. sorry. i hope you find yourself sleeping next to a dead carcass then maggots will feast upon ur body BUT WAIT maggots would BARF BECAUSE UR SO FUCKING DISGUSTING.

omg. that might have been my best bash ever!

[Nodding to himself bitterly because he realized where he stood in comparison to Jerry and his son Scam took a step away from her. "I thought you loved me Sam," he whispered, drawing her attention and making her look up because he hadn't been able to mask the pain in his tone despite having tried to. He didn't want her sympathy.] OMG :(

["You think…. I don't love you?" she asked suddenly and his eyes widened at how heartbroken she sounded. Her voice sounded almost cracked as if she was about to cry and he found himself turning around before he could stop himself. ]

[And watching Sam clutching onto Scam tightly and refusing to let him go, Jerry knew she wouldn't ever be letting him go from her life. Letting out a defeated sigh he knew there was nothing more that he could do now. It was all over.] *DOES A DANCE* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA U FUCKER SEE I WIN I ALWAYS WIN UR GOING DOWN U MONSTOROUS SCUMBAG.

[Jerry to look down even lower, staring at the floor at his feet as humiliation and guilt began to engulf him in its inescapable flames. He could feel gazes on him. He could sense all his agents, hundreds of them staring at him. Jerry could feel their glares burning holes into him and he knew they knew just what he had done. Biting his lip and blinking shakily he felt trapped within the web of his own plan.] )) HAHAHAHHAHAH I'm laughing at his stupid face.

[you should have respected that like Clover and Alex did," he said, turning to glance at Sam's best friends who were smiling at him with tears in their eyes and he knew he still had their support.] YAY! omg. i'm like... smiling like I'm a kid on xmas morning. omg.

AND OMG. SCAM EMBARRASSING JERRY LIKE THIS IS WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!

[Jerry just nodded his head slowly knowing Scam would have never trusted him so easily for any other reason. He should have seen that but hadn't even tried to question his good fortunes when Scam was falling for his trick. And now he was paying for his lack of thought.] LACK OF THOUGHT? THIS FUCKER HAS NO REAL BRAIN. Hmph. :P

[No, he wasn't upset in the slightest in fact he was delighted because he knew that while Tim may have been a criminal once, he had given it all up for his daughter. And he knew right then that Sam would never find a man who would love her more than him and suddenly her being stuck on him for an entire year, unable to move on made perfect sense.] I KNEW I LOVED SHAWN FOR A REASON. Gaby and Shawn better be on our love list! :P

[Gun or no gun, his son was no match for Scam.] ... wait Jerry has a sample of a brain? huh. must be a goat's shit's brain.

[Taking Scam's silence as fear Robert smirked. "I want Sam and I'm going to have her, just as soon as I get rid of you!"] ... WOW HE REALLY IS AN IDIOT! :p Like... he even surpassed MY view of his idoicy. :P

["SHUT UP!" Robert roared angrily, not liking what he was having to hear. ] oh why not robbypoo. the truth too fucking hard for you to hear? :P

["You know Jerry, I thought YOU were pathetic but your son?" Scam smirked. "He simply takes the goddamn cake." ] )) I love his line :P

[Glancing at each other Clover and Alex gasped in surprise as well never having seen this coming but knowing only Scam could pull something like this,] Scam's hot enough to pull anything :P

LOL when I wwas reading about them saying "it's not your fault" i'm like HELLO U GUYS IT WAS THAT GOAT AND HIS GOATARETTE (oh wait, "rette" refers to a girl. ... oh wait i'm describing rob that's perfect!) but THEN i saw: [which was also why he couldn't bear to have her stand here and blame herself for Jerry's mistakes. ] and i was like OMGOMGOMGMOGOMGMO SCAM I KNEW I COULD ALWAYS TRUST YOU TO BE SMART! :P

OMGMOGMOGOMGMOGM

GOM

GOMG

OM

MOG

THEY FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GET TO BE WITH EACH OTHER! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

["We can't stay in bed all day," he sighed knowing that no matter how badly he just wanted to be with her and not move from this spot there were hundreds of people wondering over just what had happened yesterday and they needed answers.] fuck other people. STAY IN BED! :P IT'S ENTIRELY POSSIBLE! and more fun than talking and explaining. everyone knows that scam/sam is ftw so they didn't question it! jk :P :P :P

OGMMOGOMGMOGMOGMOG BABY~! HE NEEDS A NAME!

["Aww…" she said in a mollycoddling voice . "Does the possibility of being wrong, bother you Timmy?"] ))

[Scam's eyes narrowing in rage, he held Sam's hand protectively as he glared at the old man before him. He couldn't believe Jerry had the gall to come here after all he'd done.] yea GOSH jerry can't you tell when you're not wanted? well... probably not, BUT THATS WHY SCAM SPELT IT OUT FOR U! DUH fucker.

[He no longer wore his standard WOOHP suit because he know longer worked there. His license for his agency had been revoked promptly after the day Scam married Sam for the crime of misusing his government-granted powers for his own will.] )) )) )) )) ))

[The last two years had been hard on him as his family had berated him endlessly and his son had served time in jail for attempted murder against Scam for nearly shooting him. And throughout it all his own conscience had been kicking him around telling him that he had gone too far and had lost Sam's trust, and others' trust too, a fact that had become apparent when she and Clover and Alex had sent resignations to WOOHP's management where his replacement had received them and informed him of what he had caused.] )) )) )) )) THIS IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTT DAY EVERRRRR! (echo: best dayyyyy everrrrrr!)

[Glaring again she whispered icily, "Or did you not know when you were tearing up the letters he wrote to me? The ones that said that he loved me over and over again?' she asked and Jerry said nothing just standing there looking pale and having no response.] )) I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

["I just wanted you in my family," he said desperately wanting her to know, wanting her to be able to tell how long he had wanted her to marry his son. "I just wanted you to be my daughter in law," he said, a small smile forming on his lips only to vanish at the sight of her acidic glare.] )) )) )) HAH SHE AINT FALLING FOR UR LYING EXCUSE OF A SMILE NOW FUCKER! AHAHHAHAHAHAH

["That you love me like a daughter?" she asked angrily and Jerry once again grew completely quiet. Taking a step closer to him and looking at him crossly she whispered, "Tell me Jerry, would you have done what you DID to me to your own son?" she asked only to have him shrink further into himself and grow as pale as snow.] OH DAMN I LOVE THAT LINE GO SAM GO GO GO GO GO TEAR HIM TO PIECESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

[Standing there looking at his shoes Jerry could tell how hurt she still was over what he had done and he felt his hopes crumbling because he had been thinking that maybe, just maybe she had gotten over it all already.] ... GOTTEN OVER IT? YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKING UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE.

[Taking a deep breath, knowing she had said all that she needed to say except for one last thing she decided to get it over with. Looking at him steadily she spoke in a firm tone. "..And I can't have a person who will constantly be wishing ill for my husband, wishing for his death or any kind of pain onto him….as a part of my life."] YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA!

[Had made him lose everything.] You deserve even worse you scumbag. GO ROT WITH CORPSES YOU FUCKER.

hmph.

ahem :P I LOVEDDDDDD THIS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! :D :D :D :D :D

Love,