Reviews for The Desk
aida chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Such a great mystery. I hope one day you'll revisit this story again. It is too amazing to be stopped without an ending.
red2013 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
You are killing me. I want to know what happened next. This is a great story. Please finish it. FAST..
Miran Anders chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Wow... I haven't looked for Simon & Simon fics in ages, and ran into this. I enjoy the fact that you don't make Rick and AJ stereotypes - too many fanfics make AJ a prissy little lord, and Rick a bumbling bully... this was nicely true to character. An interesting premise, as well...

I understand stopping, as I've done that with a few of my own fanfics, but I would have been interested in seeing what came of their investigation; if Laura Dresden survived her grief, and if her child is actually someone they might know...

thanks for a good read!

kristleap chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
I have had trouble with my computer and was reading the story from my sons. I tried to log in several times and had no success. I have finally been able to log in. I have been wanting to let you know what I thought about the progression of your story. I have noticed you haven't posted in a while. I hope everything is well. The story is going great. You have piqued my interest. You are staying true to the characters. You are mixing drama and comedy. Please continue your story. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
scootersmom chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
What an interesting idea for the boys to investigate...a haunted desk! I am enjoying this story so much! I hope you update soon!
sunfire004 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
You ratbag! How dare you end it like that...
sunfire004 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This is getting really interesting...I'm anxious to see what the detective got into to cause his death. And why did Ltn Brown leave so quickly?
sunfire004 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Finally got a free minute to read this...hehe while waiting for prescriptions..I like the direction this is going. I was hoping they would be able to communicate with Mrs. Dresden. Now just gotta wait for another update :)
Arika Yelsie chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Very interesting. I enjoyed both the first two chapters. Please continue writing. I am interested. :)
sunfire004 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Ok so I tried to leave this via my phone, but it had other ideas. So I pulled out my trusty laptop..Mow its getting very interesting..hehe I like how AJ automatically blamed Rick for leaving the desk open...:)
sunfire004 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I just got back into town where I have the internets and was finally able to open this. Great premise. I cannot wait to see what happens when AJ gets the desk. And when he meets Kendall :)