Reviews for Messages From Mom
oo Countess D oo chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I know that you've probably given up on this story - but please, please update! This is such a nice idea. Maybe there's a video for Kurt and Blaine to watch together? (:
SisterKit'n'Kat chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
:) Update soon :)

He should watch a video of his mom giving him 'The Talk'.

That will be funny and awkward...Maybe his dad could walk in while he's watching it and be all like "I agree with your mother."
A City of Paper Buildings chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
I wanted to cry when Kurt said "I love you too." I know this wasn't supposed to be an angsty chapter, but that just seemed so sad to me. Love it anyway.
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
It's a really adorable idea, and I like it. I'd love to read more!

~K
mollrat chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I love this story! A great plot and you portray Kurt really well. In case you haven't noticed he's my favorite character. Please update!
mollrat chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
8a9crrre chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I love this story, can't wait to see what happens next!
MyUniversalWorld chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
So sweet! ;) will there be Klaine or a heartbreak or dating video? That would be awesome. I feel really bad for Kurt, loosing his mom and all. He has gone through a lot of frexing crap. What about christmas or someone trying to see the videos and he gets all defensive. No one bad, maybe like mercedes and shes all like: what are these Kurt?

And pulls the box and and he yells a bit and shes all shocked and he starts crying then there is a video:

When you get in a fight with a friend.

This is one of the sweetest fics I've ever read. I love it!

Lots of love, klisses, and klainsicles,

3lela
SnowAngel5683 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Wow im so loving this story! )

cant wait to see what happens next D
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Thats so sweet )
DressandTie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is sooo cute

little Kurtie is adorable

I must admit I shed a tear

much love

p.s. how about a prom video?
teamalice4ever chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Maybe when he comes out? Didn't Burt say he knew from when Kurt was like... 3? So yeah... :) Great story!
sassy selena chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
aww i love the two of them, poor kurt i cant wait to see what other ideas you have
LBQIO chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Adore
Vincelia Valentine chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
No angst but you still almost made me cry lol can't wait to see what comes next :)