Reviews for Timshel
Jane88 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter! Loved Bobby reasoning with Dean: "He'll have some set-backs Dean and maybe some worse than others but just remember that when he snaps out of the memories he's home Dean because that's what they are memories, nightmares …" He's so right! ;) And I'm glad Sam tried to talk about his memories, that's the only way that Dean and Bobby can help him. Thanks for the update!
janiebee64 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Love this story..very intense and great writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Take care,

Jane
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Fantabulous update! Can't wait for more! :D
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Oh, Sam... Good chapter.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
oh my it's so heartbreaking nearly start to cry every time but i still love sammy's gonna be alright in the end
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Thank goodness Sam came through the seizure and was relatively ok considering. And can understand why Dean wanted Sam to tell him what the memory was that preceded it as, if Sam can talk about it, Dean - and Bobby - can help him through it. It will be a long, hard road but with the support Sam has it will really help.

Great chapter Dawn, thanks for getting it posted despite being short on time, appreciate it.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
great 2nd chapter! can't wait to see what happens with sammy.
Zaphire chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Nnnnooooooo I had forgotten how nerve racking your cliffhangers were. Nnnnoooooo... So what will happen now? Is this lime permanent.?will Sammy get better? Will Sammy be able to huntt again? And what about castiel? I need an update aarrgghhh :) please:)
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
No, can't stop there - Sam!
deanssammy chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
poor sammy does he get to rest any day .but i so love the hurt Sam storys so keep on goin
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
So you tried and lull me in with the whole explanations and how Sam was going to be just fine. I'm glad I didn't buy it, as you very suddenly turned it all around and had Sam not just seizing, but also heading for cardiac arrest. Wow, what a ride. I can tell that this is going to be a breathtaking summer, while I wait every week to see what else is going to go wrong and how Sammy is going to get through this. Just keep writing, so that I can keep reading. Hugs, Vonnie
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
So intense! Can't wait for more! :D
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
great
Onthnis chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I have to remember when I read one of your stories...breathe...breathe... Breathe. I think I just held my breath and I was cyanotic... Great chapter... Breathe
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Sooooo big surprise here, but I LOVED it, as I always do with your stories. I'm so excited for more and can't wait for Sam's point of view, I hope he end's up having seizure permanently. I hope that Sam stays Sam but I really hope that Sam is not going to loose his faculties as for as his intelligence goes. Thanks so much, I'm eager for more. Nicole. :)
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »