Reviews for Timshel
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sam's been through enough, he didn't need this. And to think that Cas did it just as a diversion.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wasn't sure about reading this one because I haven't seen any of Season 6, but I thought what the hell I've already read so many spoilers, what's another one. Can't wait for November when the complete S6 comes out, have it on pre-order already. Looking forward to the next post, I hope Dean's back to being the big brother he once was. Thanks..
Nerene chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Welcome back! What a wonderful start too. I can't wait for more to get me through the summer months.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Off to a great start. Love your stuff! Can't wait to see where it goes.
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very good start my friend! can't wait to see what the other chapters will bring us in Sam's fight with his mind.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very good.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I am more than just happy to see another story from you. They might be rare, but they are always worth the wait. I can already tell that this one will be another one that will break my heart and make me cry but also leave me completely satisfied. Already love the title. I loved the last episode, because it was very clear that Sam was making choices here instead of having others (Cas) make the choice for him. I always had the feeling that in the end Dean and possibly Bobby too, would be the ones Sam needs to bring him through a torn down wall. It was heartbreaking but also so encouraging to see Sam make the choice of facing his memories so he could get to Dean.

I love how you had Cas show just a little glimpse of his old self and disappear, instead of killing or hurting Sam. It seemed like the younger brothers determination and love for his sibling broke through the evil soul power. I also loved the love and concern from Bobby, who is really dear to my heart. And Dean, his never seizing need to protect Sam, his love that is just as powerful as Sam's, you really made them so real for me. I am looking forward to every chapter of his story, it will definitely help me through the hiatus. Have a great summer! Hugs, Vonnie
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Love it already! The inability to speak clearly along with the suggested mobility issues makes me think of a CVA (stroke). I'm a speech therapist, so I hope Bobby is thinking the same thing I am! ;)
Justbec chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Loved it so far. :) Can't wait for more.

Becky