Reviews for Timshel
Sylvie91 chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
This was wonderful! I always enjoy reading your stories :-)
Zaphire chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Wow, this chapter broke my heart. Please tell me dean is not going to institutionalize poor Sammy after this. He wont give up him right? *insert tears...please mzke it better*
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Oh man, so there is a new development here and it's pretty scary. Sam not being able to distinguish reality from his in hell experiences is awful. You surely made it heartbreaking and angsty again. If the show is as good as this then I don't have anything to complain about. Hugs, Vonnie
jo1966 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Poor Sammy he is so screwed up good job Dean and Bobby are there looking after him. How much blood has he lost? I so hope he isn't gonna be on deaths door as well as having his blackouts poor Dean will be beside himself. Loved the chapter can't wait for more. I so hope you fell better real soon. Take care.
snfan1000 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
OMG i just love your stories so,so much. What a a great chapter,im thrilled to hear that season 7 is going to deal with the effects that being resouled has on it shows what a great writter you are that you are thinking the same as the writers of the show.I dont know why but up till know i haven't been able to review this story so i want to tell you how happy i was to see a new story by you,I adore every one of your stories.I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter,hope i don't go crazy during the week waiting for an you are one of my favorite writers every since i started reading SN fics(almost six years ago i guess)thanks for sharing your talent.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
did i ever tell you how much i love this story that's looking more like post S7 and that you are making me more excited about it
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Always love your stories and the updates and I gotta say yet again that I don't know how you do it with the vertigo and yet still writing. I was spinning so much that even looking at the screen to such effort. It zapped any concentration I had to write, but here you are still plugging along, you are a trooper my friend, no doubt about it. Please do go to the doctor and demand they listen to you. I had to filter through 8 doctors last year, loose felling in my arm, have a month of vertigo, exstream pain and itching, and then two bouts of vision problems before anybody listened to me and quite giving me false diagnosis's. Make them listen to you, don't back down and keep at it until somebody give you and answer as to what is going on. I hope you start to feel better very soon and I also hope that whatever is causing your vertigo is nothing to severe. Do you live near ticks? That is a sign of Lyme so you may want them to test you. Also ask about Menieres disease and although I hope this is NOT your problem at all, in any way shape or form, you may want them to give you an MRI, that's how they finally found out I have MS. I'm sure that's not what is up with you, but just don't let the doctors ignore you. I went into a coma back in 95 because of a missed diagnosis with my type one Diabetes and then four other missed diagnosis's with my MS. Hang in there girl, my prayers are with you and I'm sure whatever is going on it will be nothing severe and you will feel better soon. Take care of yourself above all else, Nicole. :)
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Ah, no, Sam doesn't deserve to go through this. Nor does Dean...
talon81 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
oooooooooooooooo Sammy what did you do to yourself! great chapter as always! I can't wait to see how they deal with sam's wall being down in the show. Not to be a sicko but I think they don't have enough ouchies, I mean yeah they get hurt but the next episode they are fine! come on some of the crap was really deep cuts and stuff. But boom they are all better. I know you can't have a show where they are running around in wheelchairs but come on lol. I mean there is either no problem or they are dead lol no middle ground with that show. but yeah that was my rant for the day lol. again great chapter keep'em coming! :D
supernatfem76 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
I liked your take on Sam's breaks with reality. I think showing Sam's spacing out through Dean's perspective was a great choice. You could tell from your words that it has been hard for Dean to watch Sam go through this and he and Bobby are doing their best to handle the situation. I loved the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter even though it was heartbreaking.
NetMyne01 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Oh freaking hell! What a cliffie you left us on! Please, let Sammy be all right, pretty please. I'm going to close my eyes and wish very hard that the next weekend is here and that the next chapter is here!
BonanzaRocks chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Aww! Poor Sammy! I really like your writing and this chapter was so sad but really good. Can't wait for more :) I like how you are including what they said was going to happen in season 7.
cold kagome chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
omg nooo poor sammy p.p awwwe who theu save him .. awwwe poor dean..
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Intense and wonderful. Keep up the amazing work! :D
Heidi930 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Good Chapter! (: Thank you for the update! I hope you update again soon! (: Can't wait for Season 7!
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »