Reviews for Timshel
judyann chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
That's amazing that your story and the new season could be on track. I love this so much! Great chapter again Dawn. I really hope the vertigo gets better. Can't wait for more from this!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Poor Sam, things really aren't good for him with him not always able to distinguish which reality he is in. And can imagine Dean's horror and concern when he found Sam in the panic room drawing sigils with his own blood. Just how much blood has Sammy lost, will he need a transfusion and, if so, can they do it at Bobby's or will it involve a trip to the hospital?

Great chapter :)
zekeschance chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
This was heart rending. Poor, poor Sam and what his mind is doing to him. My heart goes out to Bobby and Dean too as they're trying their hardest to cope with it all. Excellent! Can't wait for more!
spnMom chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Yikes, killer cliffie! This story still has me praying for an update daily. Love it! Thanks for posting.
Sylvie91 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Hi!

This is was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! I hope you are feeling better!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Oh wow, sounds like things are really starting to get bad with Sam. How is Dean going to handle this latest change of events? With Sam cutting himself and losing so much blood...can Dean and Bobby save him?

Can't wait to find out.
Our Eleventh Hour chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
:O poor Sammy!
Nerene chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Thanks for another wonderful chapter! I really like the psychological aspect you have brought to this story. I like action fics but I also enjoy the ones like this that are on the more emotional side. You are doing an excellent job of bringing this to the forefront for all the characters. I hope you are feeling better soon & looking forward to the next update.
talon81 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
poor sammy can't catch a break! great chapter! can't wait for more! :D
Zaphire chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Glad to see that Sammy is all okay. However I am now worrry about you. I hope you are feeling well. Hugs and best wishes sent ur way.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Awesome chapter. I can understand why that doc has Bobby and Dean so worried, I hope Bobby's contact is right.

I hope you feel better soon. I can honestly say I know how you feel. I suffered from a severe Vertigo attack for 3 months and it nearly did me in.

Take Care.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
great. ever bout of severe vertigo? what's that and are you getting too sick to finish your story? :( ?
Onthnis chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Still loving this story! Fantastic chapter!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
One step forward, two steps back... At least Sam wants to continue therapy.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
...story Great so far...Thank you for the update...Very sorry you're not feeling well... Dizziness nothing to fool with...If not better, Please seek out doctor... Take Care ...
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »