Reviews for Timshel
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Awesome update! Spectacular work, Dawn! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Thank goodness Sam is relatively okay after that last episode. And can see why Dean is not totally happy with Dr Ryan, but it is not his fault as no-one knows what will trigger Sam off, even Sam himself doesn't. Can imagine why he wants to get out of the hospital asap but Dean is not going to take any chances, so until the doc says he can be released ...

Hope you are feeling better Dawn and thanks for posting despite the vertigo.
twomom chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Oh I'm so glad Dean and Bobby are going to stay with Sam. I just don't like that boy being alone when he's talking about hell. Great chapter!
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
First off, always a joy to read an update on one of your stories. I love this story and am anxious for more. As for your vertigo, my goodness girl I can sympathize with you. With my MS I had vertigo for a month solid and it was one of the most miserable times of my life. And considering I was once in a coma that's saying something. All I can say is if you don't have meclazine I would ask your doctor for some, it will help with the dizzyness and phenagren will help with the nausea. It didn't help a huge amount but it did help and anything you can get to help, do it. I sure hope that you find some relief from your vertigo soon and I will be thinking about you and saying a little prayer that it subsides for you soon. I gotta say, also, girl that the fact that you even posted when having vertigo is beyond impressive, you are a true rock star and that shows it's not just in your writing. Take care of yourself and try and get as much rest as you can. Nicole.
reddgemini chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
awesome as usual. I have had vertigo in the past, drink a lot of gatoraid, it helps. Feel better.
vonnie836 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Thanks for the update, I'm glad you found the time for it. I've been waiting to find out what happened to Sam and now I'm glad he is alright, at least for now. Can't wait to read more. Hugs, Vonnie
Heidi930 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Good Chapter! :) Thank you for the update and I will be waiting for the next update! (:
janiebee64 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Was excited to see another chapter..love where you're going with this one. I think you might be close to the mark with Sam from what I've heard of Season 7. Look forward to your next.

Take care,

Jane
judyann chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Amazing again Dawn! I always always always love your stories! And this one has me amazed again! Love the way you tell a story and can't wait for more!
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
WOW this was excellent! I read all seven chapters in one setting! Please upadte soon!
Zaphire chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
nnnnoooo... you left us with a cliffy hanger... nnoooo.. well its a mild clifhnanger so i guess i shouldnt complain too much :P... so is this doc really trying to help sam or is he really a bad guy in disguise as a good guy? the boys were suspicious of him at first, and he is pushing my sammy a lot... back of doc.. :P sorry really getting into the story , cant wait for the next update...
talon81 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
uh oh he keeps pushing Sam to hard and he will crack! another great chapter! keep'em coming! :D
BonanzaRocks chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
AHHH! More, more, more, more...please? Haha, I love it! :)
supernatfem76 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Thanks for the update. I liked that you described more of Sam's experience in Hell. I thought that Sam's reaction to his time in hell was spot on. Good cliffhanger at the end of the chapter. Look forward to more.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
One os the best stories I have read about Sam's dealing with the aftermath of the wall coming down. Great idea to capture that Sam only "failed" one time in 180 years! Way to go Sammy! Love the doctor's reactions to what Sam did in Hell. Retired hunter or no, he should react to hearing about Lucifer and the Pit. I don't think many hunters have any experience with that. I hope the show deals as well with the aftermath for Sam as you have. If they bypass it I will be pissed (pardon the language. Ready for the next chapter please! :)
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »