Reviews for The Wall
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lovely sentiment and very thought provoking...
sunstreakersapprentice chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Bravo Zulu. (that means very well done) I have my own Memorial Day story if you would like to read it. Here's the link: s/8350520/1/Memorial-Day-with-GI-Joe

We should never forget those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for this country. Ever.

Once again, great story.
Queen Ceilidh chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That is really touching. I think that it is really important to remember those who gave everything so that we could live out free lives. Thank you for writing.

Queen Ceilidh
LunatiqueSakura is DEAD chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Bittersweet and touching :')

Beautifuly done!
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I like this in the sense that in the comics, the Joes have a memorial in Arlington. Yet, they have a small little one inside of their base as well. It's touching.

Never forget.
PriestessHelene chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I am sorry for the late review. In one word AWESOME!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
A truly fitting story for Memorial Day. May we NEVER forget the men and womeon who have given their lives for this country. And this is something the Joes are doing. They will never forget their brothers and sisters who have given their lives to save so many others. Never forget those who have given their lives, for when you do, what the Wall stands for will be forgotten.
snowecat chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
very sweet
HeroAmerica50 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very beautiful and touching especially considering the day, it's a reminder to everyone to honor the soldiers who gave up everything for their country. :')
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Sometimes its the little things that really leave the biggest impressions. A moving and inspiring story, I salute you and another salute to the men and women who serve our country in all fields.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
A very powerful, moving, and fitting oneshot for this holiday season. Good job.
susan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
great story to remember the departed.

yes in other coutries beside japan they do it also..

a blade of grass, a twig from a tree, or a small rock placed on a grave it represents thet you visit a grave and paid respects to our fallen solders also.

please keep writing
gamingkitty chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Beautifully done, thank you.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was very nice and touching, without being overly depressing. Thanks for writing it, it's entirely appropriate for Memorial Day.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very sweet and something I can honestly see in the Pit.