Reviews for Amid the Lucid Stream
jace4ever chapter 1 . 2/14
Awe
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow that is beautiful, intense, tragic, poignant, so much love, so much sorrow, so much wasted time and now too late, btw this is my favorite and only pairing that I will read.
Ilys47 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh god this made me cry
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Your story is just Beautiful. Emotional too. Love it.
Maude chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This was absolutely incredible! It is so well written and I was drawn in right from the word go until the very end, a heartbreaking but beautiful story. Amazing job! x
Michaela07 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
unforgettable
reluctantreader chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow, powerfully moving! Thank you for sharing.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I don't normally read slash but this came highly recommended and I am so glad I read it.

This is such a beautiful and tragic story. It was a pleasure to read. I cannot help wonder what will become of Edward, Alice and Bella, maybe one day?
Fliberty chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is so sad.

I feel sorry for Bella; it seems she was never going to have the eternity with Edward that she was promised when she gave up her human life.

Alice loved someone she didn't know at all. It all seems so empty. If only Jasper had been honest, things could have been so different for all four of them.

Now, Alice is bereft and Bella is trapped in a lonely existence. Bella will be merely tolerated forever.
ragelane chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Omg I hate Bella!. Love this story and I cried...but again I hate Bella!

Thanks!
Credoroza chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I've never read anything so sad but so beautiful at the same time.

Hauntingly beautiful are the only words that come to mind.
naelany chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
oh my gosh *tears*
morganvilleprincessroxie chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
this is a beautiful story i loved it :) xx
jmrbear chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Heartwrenching doesn't even begin to describe the sense of anguish you managed to convey. I don't have words to tell you the depth to which this story touched me. The tragedy of a family torn apart, the knowledge and loss of a love so pure and yet never having had the opportunity to experience it.

There is something incredibly poignant about Edward mourning a relationship that never was and yet he now must experience and live forever more as if it truly was, having been privy to Jasper's deepest and most personal thoughts at the end. Sadder still to realize, much too late, that the love he thought he had with his wife pales in comparison to the love he could have had with the one who is no longer there.
SeltheWolfie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is so beautiful...it breaks my heart. Amazing job.