Reviews for Love From Brittany
In love with your written stories. Wonderful story line,lots of heart, capturing Brittany 's thought process & mentality. AJB
Maano chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Aww this is so cute lol
groooviecat chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Awww..the story gotten so you can update soon :)
Anastasia gowan chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love it so far!
LeCosaMaisBella chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
So sweet and funny. I love when people write from Brittany's POV

Congratulations, you got the spanish part right :)
famehooker chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Aww, this was such a sweet chapter.
hootyhoo chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
love love love love it! i just read all 10 chapters for the first time, all in one sitting. so good, please keep going!
CrimsonJoy chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Awww the cuteness!:D
Dani2606 chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Yay, a new chapter :D! This was superhot ... and soo sweet, especially when Santana grew some lady-balls (so to speak ;)) and called Brittany her girlfriend in front of another person :D! I can't wait for more!
purplefairywings chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
It's so precious :) Love it.
crazyfornaya chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Thanks for the update and that was a great chapter! And paybacks are a b**ch I guess lol! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Breakdown6 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Best. Chapter. Ever. haha

I love this story, the format of it is amazing!
JRRS chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
So glad you got your inspiration back. As usual, great chapter. Really fun to read.
Dani2606 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Just stumbled across this story and immediately fell in love with it :). I like seeing things from Brittany's perspective, especially since they're together in this story :).

Haha, I totally love me some smut, so I like the direction the last chapter took ;). Can't wait for your next update!
IrishSunrise chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
In my opinion, "el sexo" is fabulously written (and even better since Brittany is SO in character.) Love the whole story! :)