Reviews for I'm New Here
ciaraelizabethcriss chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
!
It'sNotUnusual chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hiya

It was cute, it was. But, in the friendliest way possible, I would like to address your attitude on homosexual relationships. There is no 'girl' (or 'boy', if they're lesbian), as they are both boys/girls. Maybe Kurt is slightly more effeminate, but it's not like Blaine is the epitome of traditional masculinity either. So, yeah. Just bear that in mind. You can't really apply heterosexual traditions and stereotypes to a homoexual relationship. They're called a different thing for a reason.

-it' .unusual
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So cute!
StillBreathing202 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really liked it :)
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I had to go watch the video if when they met. Awesome.
I am me. Deal chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hi. Ok, you did a good job, this is NOT a flame. It is, however, a helping hand. Homosexual relationships are called homosexual for a reason. There is no member of the opposite gender in occupancy in the relationship. Kurt is very much still a boy, and while he may be effeminate, that does not make him "the girl." I'm a lesbian, and have always found it slightly offensive when people try to constrain me to a heterosexual mindset. Again, I liked your fic, this was just another point of view.
prayingforanswers chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hi, hi, hi!

I follow you, and you're amazing, so when you linked to your story I could't resist.

It's such a cute story. Keep the good work, okay! I hope to see another Klaine fluff one shot in the future. :)

Love, Sami aka Prayingforanswers (my tumblr as well as my ff alias)